Wilco To Stream 'Sky Blue Sky' Tonight

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think many of the admins are incapacitated right now (traveling and stuff) so I'm just going to go ahead and post something they usually do:

"It's become a pretty big problem as of late, and it's only a matter of time before a record label catches wind of it and puts the hammer down on this site and it's admins. We dont' allow it for Wilco, so it's unfair to allow it for other bands.

So from now on, anyone who posts a link to a full commercial studio record will be given one warning, and after that, they will be suspended from this site.

If you want to send someone a PM or email about where to find it? Fine, but no direct links, as it's gotten out of hand the last few months, and something needed to be done.

If you want to post links to individual songs from mp3 blogs, legit sites, etc., that's not a problem.

Thanks"

Sexxy.

A-Man or the mints? :ermm

i got the link analogman put up but i dont know how to unzip, the microsoft unzipping program i have won't work, what do i do?

Lobby your congressman!

cough...P...cough...M....cough

I am SOOO glad that I stayed in last night and listened to that webcast instead of going out. I thought that it had a great classic feel to it. It doesn't catch me as immediately great as some of their other records have done but after the way that AGIB grew on me to being on of my favorite albums after my initial dislike for the album makes me want to give this many many more listens. Thanks in advance if someone is able to PM me.

geez....you don't think band knows this happens.

96kbps bit streamed captures? all here wil buy the album......

That is not the point. First of all, for those of us who care about the community being allowed to continue with the support of the band, we can't just do what we want. The band has been completely gracious with allowing their fans to hear their music, and I don't think we want to do anything that will make them less likely to do that in the future.

And secondly, we don't want the people who run this site to get in trouble for us. If people keep posting links to commercial albums eventually the board could get shut down.

I am no regular here but it irks me no end the number of first posts here looking for a link or a pm. I mean, fucking hell...you will hear it eventually. Is your life that empty of music that you need to have the new record NOW?

It's the same everywhere. Someone offers up a dvd or a copy of some live show and all of a sudden you get a deluge of posts from people looking for it who will never return to the board in question again.

UP AGAINST THE WALL YA SHOWER OF KNOBS! :realmad

I am no regular here but it irks me no end the number of first posts here looking for a link or a pm. I mean, fucking hell...you will hear it eventually. Is your life that empty of music that you need to have the new record NOW?

It's the same everywhere. Someone offers up a dvd or a copy of some live show and all of a sudden you get a deluge of posts from people looking for it who will never return to the board in question again.

UP AGAINST THE WALL YA SHOWER OF KNOBS! :realmad

Can you pm me a copy of the album please?

Can you pm me a copy of the album please?

I would but your avatar on top of lammycat's looks like you are giving the Dalai Lama a cum facial and that's just not cricket. You sir, are a cad!

I would but your avatar on top of lammycat's looks like you are giving the Dalai Lama a cum facial and that's just not cricket. You sir, are a cad!

As much as it may appear to be the Dalai Lama, it is not.

As much as it may appear to be the Dalai Lama, it is not.

OK...it sure isn't Richard Gere cos I don't see any small furry animals hanging out his arse. Anyway, you see my point. B)

Gonzo pic by the way. :shifty