Wilco To Stream 'Sky Blue Sky' Tonight

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already have it but in my version Hate it Here is preceeded by about 15 seconds of Either Way, could I just get Hate it Here from someone?

i still have yet to here it at all. late to the party....i would love even a flawed listen...

so here is my second pathetic plea for a pm...

thanks

spongebob

Shows what you know. It was lovely and sunny today. ;)

Ha. Well then, statistics would have you you need a raincoat tomorrow.

For the record, I'd kill to be there now, Texas is la-ame.

Oh my fucking god. Here's a link to my blog. I will keep it up for 10 minutes. After that someone else can do it

removed

"It's become a pretty big problem as of late, and it's only a matter of time before a record label catches wind of it and puts the hammer down on this site and it's admins. We dont' allow it for Wilco, so it's unfair to allow it for other bands.

So from now on, anyone who posts a link to a full commercial studio record will be given one warning, and after that, they will be suspended from this site.

If you want to send someone a PM or email about where to find it? Fine, but no direct links, as it's gotten out of hand the last few months, and something needed to be done.

If you want to post links to individual songs from mp3 blogs, legit sites, etc., that's not a problem.

Thanks"

Ha. Well then, statistics would have you you need a raincoat tomorrow.

For the record, I'd kill to be there now, Texas is la-ame.

Don't bother, there is fuck all happening here either.

On Blogger since 2005 and that is your only post. :brow

If you want to post links to individual songs from mp3 blogs, legit sites, etc., that's not a problem.

Thanks"

I kind of figured it fell under this clause. Rereading it I suppose it doesn't. But at least it shut everyone up for a few minutes...

My bad. :hmm

Don't bother, there is fuck all happening here either.

On Blogger since 2005 and that is your only post. :brow

I had a bunch of posts that I deleted. I don't use that one ever, really.

I kind of figured it fell under this clause. Rereading it I suppose it doesn't. But at least it shut everyone up for a few minutes...

My bad. :hmm

no, no, no

I was kidding!

I had a bunch of posts that I deleted. I don't use that one ever, really.

But now we know your name is Chris and you are a male. You will be sooooo easy to find now...

damnit i lost my hall pass.. but i can give you this rare, second addition, holograph ken coomer trading card instead.. i hope that will do the trick.. cause really all i want is a pm

Check your pm....

Oblivious: Oops!

Check your pm....

Lammycat thank you, you are too kind. Now just one question... is it possible to split this up into tracks? Im sure it is but would i need to download some software in order to do so? Ill probably just leave it how it is in that case, but just thought id ask..

Lammycat thank you, you are too kind. Now just one question... is it possible to split this up into tracks? Im sure it is but would i need to download some software in order to do so? Ill probably just leave it how it is in that case, but just thought id ask..

I don't know.

If you have like Acid or something like that you can do it. Or if you have a Mac maybe iMovie or whatever. I'm gonna use ProTools, I might upload it later tonight when I get some time.

damnit i lost my hall pass.. but i can give you this rare, second addition, holograph ken coomer trading card instead.. i hope that will do the trick.. cause really all i want is a pm

I'll trade you my Brain Henneman Weaties box for that card...