Wilco To Stream 'Sky Blue Sky' Tonight

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone would add me to the long list of PM i'd be most :dancing

That was quick! much thanks... lots of pages here, quick question: hows the quality of the rip?

the one i've heard isn't too high quality

I've got one thats 128kbps and there is pretty obvious fuzz altho its still pretty minimal. I tried to record it last night but there was tons of glitchy noises because this computer sucks. Hopefully the actual disk will leak soon.

got a better one now!

Thanks to VT for the quick reply, and thanks to Wilco for being such a cool band...

I see a lot of low post people asking for PMs... Just remember, this is something that the band does to show respect for their most avid fans who WILL buy the CDs anyway... You WILL still be buying the CDs right??

The best way to pay the band back is to get in on the pre-order (when it is announced) at the band's site, or to buy your copy from the merch table at a show. That way the band gets a greater share of the final price than if the distributors and retailers get their fingers in the pie.

Support the band.