Wilco To Stream 'Sky Blue Sky' Tonight

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone who got this from me today - if you have not already - send a few bucks to the board - it goes to keep this place going.

This server is paid for by donations from its members. Hosting costs for the server are $100 a month, and with various upgrades, fixes, etc., that puts the cost of running this site around $1500 a year. The suggested donation is $12 ($1 a month), but any amount (bigger or smaller) will be greatly appreciated. If we raise more than the $1500 needed to keep the site running for a year, any extra money will be put towards the next fiscal year. 100% of the money donated goes back into this site. This site would not be possible without donations from its great members, so thank you! Please include your forum username in the notes field unless you want to remain anonymous.

If you cannot use PayPal, please send a PM to solace.

Could you add me to PM list? Sadly, our copy has bubbles in the background. :blush :hmm

Many thanks in advance...you guys rock. :yes

Edit: Got it, thanks you guys!!! :worship

Thanks to VT for the quick reply, and thanks to Wilco for being such a cool band...

I see a lot of low post people asking for PMs... Just remember, this is something that the band does to show respect for their most avid fans who WILL buy the CDs anyway... You WILL still be buying the CDs right??

The best way to pay the band back is to get in on the pre-order (when it is announced) at the band's site, or to buy your copy from the merch table at a show. That way the band gets a greater share of the final price than if the distributors and retailers get their fingers in the pie.

Support the band.

DONE.

And don't anyone else forget it!

Guest sjames
Just as uptight and anal as the songs themselves, with that boring clean efficieny that has plagued the band since after YHF.

What is with you freakin' people? The new album is beautiful. It's not tricked up like YHF. Waaaahhh. It's too mellow. Waaahhh. It's not going to get alt-rock Grammy nomination. Waaahhh. It's uptight and anal. Waaahhh. It's NOT more of the same. That's the beauty of it. Jeff is so Neil like. He does what feels right. If you don't like it, waaahhh. It's a beautiful, instant classic of an album. And I know I'm right. F' you if you don't agree. I don't really care. Thanks Wilco. VERY nicely done! Come back to Texas, please?!

What is with you freakin' people? The new album is beautiful. It's not tricked up like YHF. Waaaahhh. It's too mellow. Waaahhh. It's not going to get alt-rock Grammy nomination. Waaahhh. It's uptight and anal. Waaahhh. It's NOT more of the same. That's the beauty of it. Jeff is so Neil like. He does what feels right. If you don't like it, waaahhh. It's a beautiful, instant classic of an album. And I know I'm right. F' you if you don't agree. I don't really care. Thanks Wilco. VERY nicely done! Come back to Texas, please?!

www.dictionary.com

Search for "Opinion"

Then proceed to chill.

Awwww, me too please. Pretty please, I thinkit's awesome that the band does this and it is possible for fans to rip the band off, but feel the love folks!

I am seeing Wilco in 5 weeks or so Melbourne twice and Perth once,

and want to be immersed by the new songs for the show.

COuld Iplease have a PM ???l

Puhlease!!!!!!!!!!!!!