Wilco To Stream 'Sky Blue Sky' Tonight

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even beating up disabled children and then killing new born kittens in front of them and then drinking their tears and vomiting onto them and then writing a report on the politics of 1800's europe?

dude... is that supposed to be funny? :ermm

I hate to be a buzzkill but me being me and always expecting the worst...do you think there is any chance this might be for a different Saturday night?

I hope you can all say I told you so in 45 minutes.

I hate to be a buzzkill but me being me and always expecting the worst...do you think there is any chance this might be for a different Saturday night?

I hope you can all say I told you so in 45 minutes.

Well, is that page linked anywhere on wilcoworld? Then again, it's semi-secret.

Guest tandylacker

Hey when I go the site it says that they will 'post the player later this afternoon.' Where the hell is the player? Do I actually need anything other than the most recent version of every media playing software? Quicktime, Windows Media Player, Real?

I got a feeling this streaming is going to be as successful as their song downloads from the DVD. But cheers for trying.

Even beating up disabled children and then killing new born kittens in front of them and then drinking their tears and vomiting onto them and then writing a report on the politics of 1800's europe?

Yeah don't try so hard.

Hey when I go the site it says that they will 'post the player later this afternoon.' Where the hell is the player? Do I actually need anything other than the most recent version of every media playing software? Quicktime, Windows Media Player, Real?

I got a feeling this streaming is going to be as successful as their song downloads from the DVD. But cheers for trying.

Yeah don't try so hard.

I tried opening the 9:30 Club webcast to see how my connection is. Can't even get it to play...

That could just mean that they were preparing it earlier in the afternoon. I mean, when they say it begins at 10, and then later say they're posting it that afternoon, it'd be pretty silly to completely contradict yourself.

I am celebrating by sitting alone, drinking a a fancy 30 yr old single malt, and reveling in my own monumental nerdiness.

Read: poor grammer due to scotch. Apologies.

wilcoworld typically streams their stuff in a customized quicktime player, using some flash. So make sure you have the latest quicktime, and then find your quicktime preferences and make sure flash is enabled.

The guys at wilcoworld are really helpful and whenever they do these live things they work out great. Sometimes it takes them a while to get their archived shows up and running :P , but we love them all the same. :wub

That could just mean that they were preparing it earlier in the afternoon. I mean, when they say it begins at 10, and then later say they're posting it that afternoon, it'd be pretty silly to completely contradict yourself.

I am celebrating by sitting alone, drinking a a fancy 30 yr old single malt, and reveling in my own monumental nerdiness.

Read: poor grammer due to scotch. Apologies.

Protip: Never apologize for scotch induced anything.