• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seconded! :lol

Leo, I must say you deal very well with the star-making machine! :cheers

Let's have lunch in Chicago again sometime soon!

Or before a show in Cincinnati / Kentucky!

You can just feel the warmth radiating in this thread...what a magical night it must've been. :) Thanks for sharing the words and pics with us. What a great thing Sue and Jeff do. :yes What a great thing you all have done. :yes

And yes, add me to the list of wanting to know who's who in those pics! :blush (kidsmoke, who are you whispering to over yer shoulder??? LOL :lol )

And the poster is gorgeous. If you ever decide to sell them, will you let us know? (Another fundraiser maybe?) I would love to own a copy. :worship

More please! :P

And the poster is gorgeous. If you ever decide to sell them, will you let us know? (Another fundraiser maybe?) I would love to own a copy. :worship

I get the feeling that one day, Wilco fans will have access to some of John's amazing work.

The one I was laughing out loud about was when Leo requested Pot Kettle Black and Jeff pumped his fist at him and made that face- :realmad I also enjoyed his explanation of why they don

I second (third, fourth, thirtieth!) the comments that precede, it was truly an event no one will forget. The whole weekend had such a magical almost surreal sense about it -- was it the full moon? I just wish we could bottle up this good feeling and take a sip from it once in a while after the glow wears off. Thanks to each one of you who made it so special for me. And in particular thanks to Jeff and Sue for their generous spirits.

YAY!!

I second (third, fourth, thirtieth!) the comments that precede, it was truly an event no one will forget. The whole weekend had such a magical almost surreal sense about it -- was it the full moon? I just wish we could bottle up this good feeling and take a sip from it once in a while after the glow wears off. Thanks to each one of you who made it so special for me. And in particular thanks to Jeff and Sue for their generous spirits.

Thank you for making me miss the first part of set two!

:lol I'm kidding. I knew Jeff was getting ready to play, but I was having a nice time talking to you up in the kitchen. We'll have to get together again, maybe at the series of Ft Wayne shows this summer! :cheers

And a hearty Thanks to Jeff and Sue for all they did. I woulda run outta juice and kindness much earlier in the evening if I was Jeff (not that he ever ran out of it). Behold the power of Diet Coke! :beer

Donna,

It was great to meet you. Please tell your daughter thanks for the bracelet. I'm gonna leave it on till it rots. She feeling better yet?

Here's our Soprano's style shot in front of the fire place.
ya know, the one thing i regret about that night...we didnt get a big group shot of us all and jeff! we didnt do one last year either, and i remember wishing we had, and was gonna make sure it happened this year...annnd it didnt. that would have been nice to have, yeah?

oh well, im not complaining, just woulda been nice! :D

ya know, the one thing i regret about that night...we didnt get a big group shot of us all and jeff! we didnt do one last year either, and i remember wishing we had, and was gonna make sure it happened this year...annnd it didnt. that would have been nice to have, yeah?

oh well, im not complaining, just woulda been nice! :D

That's a good idea, maybe I can Photoshop something when I get time. :pirate

Donna,

It was great to meet you. Please tell your daughter thanks for the bracelet. I'm gonna leave it on till it rots. She feeling better yet?

Same here, Johnny! :cheekkiss By the way, I've got a great photo of you too....I'll post it soon. Oh, and I need your addy; please pm that.

Lis is much better! She's glad the bracelets could be there even if she couldn't. :lol

What a weekend!

Good friends -new and old.

Wonderful music - a given.

That deep dish pizza and those mini brownies. Yum.

Thanks to Sue and Jeff, our hosts, the organizers, and each donor who made this wild weekend in Chicago happen.

Great photos everyone - nice work (and not a single 'beep' this year) :D

What a weekend!

Good friends -new and old.

Wonderful music - a given.

That deep dish pizza and those mini brownies. Yum.

Thanks to Sue and Jeff, our hosts, the organizers, and each donor who made this wild weekend in Chicago happen.

Thank you, Warner!!! :thumbup :cheekkiss :worship

You can just feel the warmth radiating in this thread...what a magical night it must've been. :)

Indeed. It makes me proud to be associated with this group of fine people.

Please tell your daughter thanks for the bracelet. I'm gonna leave it on till it rots.

Ditto! I got two. :shifty

Re: The picture of Jeff and I that you posted Donna...

Sarah: Oh, mama, I'm sooo embarassed for you. Jeff probably thought, "Oh that poor woman."

Fakeliz: Are you licking him?? I need to know the backstory on that picture.

:hmm I really need to remember to take my Tourettes meds.

:lol

Sarah: Oh, mama, I'm sooo embarassed for you.

This is a sign of excellent parenting of a pre-adolescent child, the ability to embarrass!

I thought it was adorable myself. :shifty :wub :ike

Coincidentally, I used to embarrass the bejesus out of my kids by licking their little faces to clean them. They made me stop sometime around high school.

This is a sign of excellent parenting of a pre-adolescent child, the ability to embarrass!

I thought it was adorable myself. :shifty :wub :ike

Coincidentally, I used to embarrass the bejesus out of my kids by licking their little faces to clean them. They made me stop sometime around high school.

I still lick Bethany's face, but by the time I get a chair so that I can reach Joshua's, he runs away.

:hmm I really need to remember to take my Tourettes meds.

And I would like to know where the fun is in that? :P I'm enjoying the photos and this thread immensely. :yes (of course, I'm not Jeff either! :lol )

I still lick Bethany's face, but by the time I get a chair so that I can reach Joshua's, he runs away.

My son's a soph in college. I still lay a lingering kiss on his cheek any chance I get, especially in front of his friends. He doesn't seem to mind (I've been doing it all his life) but his buddies always seemed shocked.