Jeff Tweedy -- 3-3-07

Hey Mike, I think you should be the hummingbard :yes Get it? Then we'd have Hummingbird and the Hummingbard. :lol

You might have to be able to spout a few lines of Shakespeare to pull it off, though. Or maybe just a few lines of "She's a Jar". :thumbup

Man quoting Will would be difficult for me. I am lucky just to get it out.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Johnny's post about Tony M. was the hardest I've laughed here since Kevin's description of his birfday last year. Man, that was good.

Man, I had a awesome time. The more I think about the more I realize how truly special that event was. It must have been, made me finally join the VC.

Hey Edie - Your the bomb for your setlist! Give Scott my best

Hummingbird's husband

Miiiiike!

Welcome.

Good name. It has a nice ring at the end.

more :cheekkiss for you!

:blush Awwww

That whole weekend was so much fun. Seeing Jeff play was the icing on an already incredible cake. Frankly, words fail me. Just know that sharing that weekend experience with you all was just the best.

Though I am still looking for one of the VC admin/mod pics taken at my place Friday. Did I miss it?

As I was telling people last night, when Jeff was singing Who Were You Thinking Of, he was singing it to Sue -- who was sitting right in front me. So I was right in Jeff's sight line. If you know or heard the lyrics to the song, you can imagine how awkward it was.

Hey you!

I was sitting right behind you! How did your photos turn out?

Can we see???

Hope you are well!

I wonder if Jeff wandered around his neighborhood looking for a group of people to play for this past weekend.

Standing on the corner with his guitar case, holding a sign: "Will play for Diet Coke"

Just when you all thought this topic might finally have slipped contentedly into the cyber-ether, I bring you.......

A WHOLE BUNCH MORE PICTURES!!! :dance :cheers :hug :wave :banana :bounce8 :party :thumbup :headbonk :ike :rock :w00t

They are from both the party at Edie's & the LR show at Erin's. (And a few at the beginning of Morgan's lovely home)

Please be advised, several pictures are fairly crummy. My camera had trouble with the lighting so it often hesitated, then took the picture a second or so behind when I'd wanted.....so I hope you all enjoy pictures of Jeff behind a mike! Because if so, you'll love these. :thumbup

I've also left in some blurry-motion shots, just because I liked them anyway....like the one of Chris & Jen singing backup on "I Got You" while Jeff does some dramatic, blurry, bent-over rock-star move....you'll see it. As I recall, he was so pumped during that song that he was a blur, a Wilcofied tasmanian devil. :yes

Blurry or otherwise, who cares.....any reminders of these nights make me happy, because the memories are so sublime. :wub

I love the one of Johnny! Too cute. And the one of Chris N. and Steve.

Here's the link:

Still more LR 3 Photos!

donna, those are awesome! thanks for sharing! :cheekkiss