walken and impossible germany...

"Impossible Germany" for me right now is the best song on the record. There's just something beautiful about it that the live versions didn't have, although I'm sure when they play it on the next tour it's going to be an absolute fucking monster.

"Impossible Germany" for me right now is the best song on the record. There's just something beautiful about it that the live versions didn't have, although I'm sure when they play it on the next tour it's going to be an absolute fucking monster.

I agree.....something about that song

I think you're supposed to enjoy this album as a hole.

Agree, hellava flow beginning to end. yes, some songs stand out more than others

but I have done nothing more than play beginning through end.

I may never just cue up s select song on this album.

Agree, hellava flow beginning to end. yes, some songs stand out more than others

but I have done nothing more than play beginning through end.

I may never just cue up s select song on this album.

Yeah, this is probably the first album I've listened to where I rated every song a 5 after listening it through once. The album really appeals to me as a whole.

Impossible Germany is Rad. That's some good Nels input right there. The dude who posted the Thin Lizzy picture nailed it.

Walken makes me want to hit skip for the first time since Dreamer in my Dreams. I guess I was hoping it was about Christopher, maybe a Lonely 1 type of tribute.

Seriously, I don't know if I'll ever warm up to it that much. Maybe after I stop expecting Jeff to sing "Yes indeed, I'm Talkin'" after the first line.

Walken makes me want to hit skip for the first time since Dreamer in my Dreams.

See, that doesn't even make sense to hit the skip button on the last song on an album. Not to mention that skipping Dreamer In My Dreams is just crazy. I'm going to assume that you meant that you were skipping to it, not past it. :wave

Seriously, I don't know if I'll ever warm up to it that much. Maybe after I stop expecting Jeff to sing "Yes indeed, I'm Talkin'" after the first line.

This part made me laugh, cuz I thought the same thing the first time I heard a live version of the song. :lol