Rank the Wilco albums

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Almost THREE YEARS since our last contestant?  Sheesh.   Anyways, this new record does fit in with the other releases right where @Beltmann predicted.  I sense a trend.   AM B

I especially love the feature in our “new” board that says “2 years later…” like it’s some cheap movie or tv show.   

I'm not interested in doing that, either, which is why I'm definitely putting CC at the very bottom of my list. Putting it anywhere else? The mind boggles.

Posted Images

:heehee

Seriously...like I may think a record is boring...and someone else might love it...and it's fun to argue...but does it really matter at the end of the day?

I hope when I die I won't be looking back on my life and saying "Damn, I kicked ass in that argument about Sky Blue Sky!!! :pirate "

Seriously...like I may think a record is boring...and someone else might love it...and it's fun to argue...but does it really matter at the end of the day?

Fair point, but totally irrelevant to the topic at hand, for which there is only one correct answer:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

01. Yankee Hotel Foxtrot (A+)

02. Summer Teeth (A+)

03. A Ghost is Born (A)

04. Mermaid Avenue (A)

05. Being There (A-)

06. Kicking Television (A-)

07. Mermaid Avenue Vol 2 (B+)

08. More Like The Moon EP (B-)

09. Wilco Book CD (C+)

10. Sky Blue Sky (C+)

11. A.M. (C+)

I may disagree with your opinions, but I will defend to the death your right to speak them; after all, what good is an internet chatboard without pointless musical arguments.

i love AM but i think YHF and AGIB and SBS are better than BT or ST

IMO

your opinions don't matter in this thread!

Washington, George

Adams, John

Jefferson, Thomas

Madison, James

Monroe, James

Adams, John Quincy

Jackson, Andrew

Van Buren, Martin

Harrison, William Henry

Tyler, John

Polk, James Knox

Taylor, Zachary

Fillmore, Millard

Pierce, Franklin

Buchanan, James

Lincoln, Abraham

Johnson, Andrew

Grant, Ulysses S.

Hayes, Rutherford Birchard

Garfield, James Abram

Arthur, Chester Alan

Cleveland, Grover

Harrison, Benjamin

Cleveland, Grover

McKinley, William

Roosevelt, Theodore

Taft, William Howard

Wilson, Woodrow

Harding, Warren Gamaliel

Coolidge, Calvin

Hoover, Herbert Clark

Roosevelt, Franklin Delano

Truman, Harry

Eisenhower, Dwight David

Kennedy, John Fitzgerald

Johnson, Lyndon Baines

Nixon, Richard Milhous

Ford, Gerald Rudolph

Carter, James Earl Jr.

Reagan, Ronald Wilson

Bush, George Herbert Walker

Clinton, William Jefferson

Bush, George Walker

EDIT: OOPS WRONG FORUM!

I hated this thread the first three or four times it posted, even though I happened to read it correctly. Wilco nerds battle for elitist supremacy and attempt humor via snobbish kindergarten tactics. I post this to admit I am no better. My inner 4 year-old has triumphed. I anxiously anticipate this thread's return. My picks:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

Feel free to disagree.

I hated this thread the first three or four times it posted, even though I happened to read it correctly. Wilco nerds battle for elitist supremacy and attempt humor via snobbish kindergarten tactics. I post this to admit I am no better. My inner 4 year-old has triumphed. I anxiously anticipate this thread's return. My picks:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

Feel free to disagree.

This is correct, Choo Choo. :thumbup

Wilco nerds battle for elitist supremacy and attempt humor via snobbish kindergarten tactics.

I believe you have completely overlooked the satirical qualities inherent in this thread. It's a thread that makes fun of snobbish kindergarten tactics.

I believe you have completely overlooked the satirical qualities inherent in this thread. It's a thread that makes fun of snobbish kindergarten tactics.

It's a thread that makes fun of people who don't read correctly, not making fun of kindergarten tactics. It does, however, employ those tactics. And again, I'm totally on board for that. I'm even on board if you want to rationalize your immaturity. I just prefer to be more open about mine :stunned :thumbup

It's a thread that makes fun of people who don't read correctly

No, it's a thread for ranking the Wilco albums in the order in which they were released. Some people who post in this thread make fun of people who don't read correctly.

This thread can't make fun of people in the same way my underpants can't write the next great American novel.

P.S. I've re-thought my original list, and here's what I've got:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

Yet again you show yourself to be an utter philistine. You continue to listen with your ears blocked. Seriously--WTF? Do you have ten-foot steel poles jammed up in there? It's either that or a stunning inability to listen to music the right way. The correct answer is obviously:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

Yet again you show yourself to be an utter philistine. You continue to listen with your ears blocked. Seriously--WTF? Do you have ten-foot steel poles jammed up in there? It's either that or a stunning inability to listen to music the right way. The correct answer is obviously:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

Listen man, personal insults will not be tolerated here, ok? Ction started this fucking thread and I'd like to think he knows what the hell he's talking about. I'm going to agree with him.

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

So there! :pirate

Listen man, personal insults will not be tolerated here, ok? Ction started this fucking thread and I'd like to think he knows what the hell he's talking about. I'm going to agree with him.

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

So there! :pirate

If you hate Wilco so much, why do you come to their fan site? Real Wilco lovers don't want false crap from a bumbling idiot with no taste in music. Trust me, guy, you don't know MUSIC or ART, you are an IDIOT, a WASTE, you are what is WRONG with the music culture of our generation. Screw ction, I'm going to agree with myself:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS