Rank the Wilco albums

This is my first post and therefore my opinions on this issue reflect that of a relatively new Wilco fan (Saw my first concert Summerfest in '06 and also saw them at Lollapalooza)...I am only ranking the studio albums.

ST

AGIB

YHT

AM

SBS

BT

I guess this ranking reflects the view of a fan who likes Wilco first and foremost for Tweedy's lyrics and secondly for their ability to provide originality in both their studio albums and live shows.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Almost THREE YEARS since our last contestant?  Sheesh.   Anyways, this new record does fit in with the other releases right where @Beltmann predicted.  I sense a trend.   AM B

I especially love the feature in our “new” board that says “2 years later…” like it’s some cheap movie or tv show.   

I'm not interested in doing that, either, which is why I'm definitely putting CC at the very bottom of my list. Putting it anywhere else? The mind boggles.

Posted Images

this just wont stop. I know one of you somewhere is laughing but hey Head...... welcome to Via Chicago. This is a pointless thread that wont die, if you carefully read the first post it says something about chronological order. People misread and then start to say the ranking in quality. Then people laugh cause theyre weird. Incidentally your ranking is weird (qualitatively, the chronology is known), I don't think I have ever seen it that way.

Because they are not Wilco albums.

We need an official clarification on this. Maybe the Admins have the Constitution or rule book...

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

A Ghost Is Born

Sky Blue Sky

Being There

Summerteeth

AM

JEEZ!!! I can't believe what I'm seeing here.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
sorry. the correct response is:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

qtip.jpg

Allow me to suggest the above remedy. Then I'm sure you will agree that the right order is:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS