March 11- Sky Blue Sky (re) preview

agreed, maybe we can petition to swap it with thanks i get or lets not get carried away

speaking of, can anyone hook me up with mp3s of these songs? (ummm, i meant i'm looking for the thanks i get and let's not get carried away. i already have sbs, but thanks anyway.)

thanks much, my sweets!

p.s. i was driven to distraction during our treatment team meeting today with endless mental cycles of "walken." something about that bass line.... :dancing

If it's already been (pre-)mastered then no changes will be made, unless they have "alternate" versions or mixes of songs. I doubt there will be a different track list.

Let's all pick a time to listen to it together and have running commentary throughout! That would be fun.

:dancing

We already did that the night it streamed the first time. It really wasn't very much fun.

I don't understand all the hatred towards Shake It Off, I think it's a pretty catchy little number.

... though I would love a studio LNGCA.

I think there is a .000000001 % chance that anything is going to be changed next time they stream it.

This baby is signed, sealed and delievered.

(Although that doesn't mean I wouldn't love to hear Let's Not Get Carried Away or a beefed up version of Walken!!)

Guest tandylacker

Shake It Off is great. LNGCA is a Kicking Television kind of song that will show up on some EP or as a download if you buy SBS.

Shake It Off is a much better song then LNGCA.

Only if that was opinion, maybe you could argue with it. But sometimes, boys and girls, fact is fact.

:rock