• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait til backets come out sunday

Yeah, notice I didn't give mine up! hah. But how about these conference tourneys...wowwwowwwoeeewaaaa. I don't remember the conference tourneys being this entertaining in recent years - this year, the close games and especially the overtime games actually made me forget (for a moment) that the big dance is next week.

I'm not sure of the good sites, but anyone interested in joining a VC pool (free?)?

I've joined this one: http://startribune.collegebasketball.upickem.net/ and I set up private group there.

Group Name: Via Chicago

Password: Your favorite band (it's actually your favorite band, don't type in "your favorite band" you idiot - and if the password doesn't work, then that isn't your favorite band - PM me if you're confused).

EDIT:

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL VIA CHICAGO POOL

Join at Yahoo.com

Group name: Via Chicago

Group ID #: 113876

Password: wilco

Group Name: Via Chicago

Password: Your favorite band (it's actually your favorite band, don't type in "your favorite band" you idiot - and if the password doesn't work, then that isn't your favorite band - PM me if you're confused).

:D -Robert.

4 Indiana schools are in! I think it's a pretty safe bet none of them will reach the Sweet 16, though :hmm

deja vu!!! didn't Gonzaga and Indiana open against each other last year??

Go Washington State!!!!

-Robert.

I think IU/Gonz was round #2...so do you wanna set up a little, ahem, wager ?

Also, I see where there are games to be played in Spokane. Hell, just walk down the street & GO! :thumbup

Stanford, Arkansas, and Illinois = jokes.

Syracuse and Drexel = screwed.

I think WVU got screwed too, but given that fact that I'm from West Virginia I am psychologically incapable of thinking otherwise.

--Mike

This ain't the thread for you, then, buddy. This is MARCH MADNESS.

Easy, amigo. Just making a joke.(tho not really joking, I guess)

I'm an OSU alum, and its cool to see them get this ranking, but they're not even my favorite team in this tourney. My b-ball loyalties still go back to when I was a kid, so I'm loving G'town at a 2 seed and Maryland picking up a 4 (never would have predicted that at the start of the season). Nicely done, fellas. This tourney is going old-school for me. Too bad I can't still fit into the Patrick Ewing jersey I had as a kid. :lol