Fresh veggie stir fry with tofu and banh pho. Bastardized pad thai sauce. I am soooo hungry right now.

A refreshing glass of Steinberg white to accompany.

Mercy.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also used brown rice instead of white this time, and needed to cook it a bit longer, as it is a little al dente and failed to absorb all the liquid. I am on a neverending pursuit of perfection.

For the number of photographs they used in that blog entry, they probably could have gotten away with two.

I also used brown rice instead of white this time, and needed to cook it a bit longer, as it is a little al dente and failed to absorb all the liquid. I am on a neverending pursuit of perfection.

Ha! This is the way I cook as well. I must have tried 10 different pizza dough recipes over the years (which has now been perfected), and am still working on the stone baking method in my oven.

I figured out after talking to my dad about his "best baby back ribs that you ever laid your lips on" recipe, that there may be some genetic component to my constant pursuit of cooking perfection.

For the number of photographs they used in that blog entry, they probably could have gotten away with two.

Or, alternatively, there's nothing wrong with you, but you just don't like it.

it is a never ending funfest here.

Like Mardi Gras 24/7? :)

Hope Liverwurst has given you all the beads you desire. ;)

Or, alternatively, there's nothing wrong with you, but you just don't like it.

No, he's eating it wrong.

I didn't say I didn't like it, just that its production and engineering could have been executed better.

It may not be your cup of tea, but I enjoy the hell out of the ten minute sustained belch that follows your third helping of the second batch.

garlic & herb chicken sausage from whole foods

Roasted red pepper sausage this time.

It may not be your cup of tea, but I enjoy the hell out of the ten minute sustained belch that follows your third helping of the second batch.

Those are good too, but I could have done without burning the crap out of my tongue trying it last night.

RU crazy? That was one of my favorite parts! The shock of it was like YEAH! :rock

I know what you're saying, and believe me, when it happened I was kind of like, "well, this is interesting," but the more I think about it, the more I can't stop thinking about it, you know? It's getting to be something I just can't get out of my head, literally, and not in a good way. I'm sure I'll come to terms with it eventually, but we'll see. Maybe no matter how many servings I have (fresh or frozen), it's never going to click for me. And that's okay.

I know what you're saying, and believe me, when it happened I was kind of like, "well, this is interesting," but the more I think about it, the more I can't stop thinking about it, you know? It's getting to be something I just can't get out of my head, literally, and not in a good way. I'm sure I'll come to terms with it eventually, but we'll see. Maybe no matter how many servings I have (fresh or frozen), it's never going to click for me. And that's okay.

I guess I can relate, dude. I don't like waffles. People think I'm nuts, but I'm like 'keep your waffles, i got pancakes.'

Charcoal grilled Scimeca's Italian sausages Marco Polo stylee (grilled, on a roll w/fried potatoes and red bell peps in the roll. I like spicy hot BBQ sauce all over it).

The garden and grass have gotten green in one rainy day it seems. BBQing on this the spring evening is divine.

:lol

My head immediately went to me walking around with my eyes closed, calling "MARCO!", and my food not answering.

Over and over, until my neighbors called Western Missouri Mental Hospital.

:lol

My head immediately went to me walking around with my eyes closed, calling "MARCO!", and my food not answering.

Over and over, until my neighbors called Western Missouri Mental Hospital.

i think it would be fun and i hope if we ever visit we get to do it. i somehow believe your doggie would love the game!

Cooper would probably call Western Missouri. He's kind of the yard sherriff, and consequently rather intolerant of aberrant behavior.

Frankly, I think that's what should be done with chidren that play Marco Polo at the pool.

Are you coming to visit?

Cooper would probably call Western Missouri. He's kind of the yard sherriff, and consequently rather intolerant of aberrant behavior.

Frankly, I think that's what should be done with chidren that play Marco Polo at the pool.

Are you coming to visit?

not for opening day. but probably this summer sometime. i need to look at the baseball schedule. right now the idea of sitting on a plane for more than 15 minutes is really unappealing but hopefully by the time we take our July trip to San Fran i will be right as rain. or heavily medicated. :)

Are you coming to visit?

The only legitimate use of "Marco Polo" is locating your wayward children in big stores. Works great for us. B)