Drinking Right Now

Whenever we have dinner at my friend's parents' house, dessert is Carvel ice cream cake served with high-end bourbon, neat.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheap red shiraz vino

Hey, me too! Cheers!

Haven't been quite able to pull the trigger on the "box wine." I usually get a nice California Shiraz for $10 for a 1.5 liter bottle.

imperialIPA.jpg

Tasty; 8.5% alcohol. The name "Imperial Imperial Pale Ale" comes straight from the Department of Redundancy Department, though.

Haven't been quite able to pull the trigger on the "box wine." I usually get a nice California Shiraz for $10 for a 1.5 liter bottle.

Hardy's Stamp of Australia makes a nice box wine. They're classy because they refer to the boxes as "casks." I think they're pretty much comparable to the $10 per 1.5L, but the wine stays fresher longer...

imperialIPA.jpg

Tasty; 8.5% alcohol. The name "Imperial Imperial Pale Ale" comes straight from the Department of Redundancy Department, though.

Wouldn't that be "Imperial India Pale Ale"?

Hardy's Stamp of Australia makes a nice box wine. They're classy because they refer to the boxes as "casks." I think they're pretty much comparable to the $10 per 1.5L, but the wine stays fresher longer...

Whoops. I guess my post was from the Department of Misread Acronyms Department.

the stuff i get is Coolabah... $10 for 4L

:thumbup

Coke Zero now; three pints of Smithwick's previously.

In my career as a journalist, I have observed time and time again that the Republicans throw better parties. Better food, better booze than the Dems.