kidsmoke

[Wilco Vol. 3] Outdated Wilco Tribute 3 Claims List

Guest rwrkb

hey, it seems like the deadline details of this are still up in the air, but depending on when i would need to have this done i would like to contribute a cover of "sunken treasure" as per a suggestion by elixer sue :wave

i need to track down those first two volumes as well :yes

hey, it seems like the deadline details of this are still up in the air, but depending on when i would need to have this done i would like to contribute a cover of "sunken treasure" as per a suggestion by elixer sue :wave

Yay! :)

I have been remiss in adding names & claims in the past frantically busy month....apologies! :blush Brewinhand, rwrkb, bobbob1313, groovingdan, you are all now listed as per your requests. Ekehoe8, unfortunately the list on page one of this thread shows another claimant for "Mt. Bed" who requested it before you did. Let me know if there's another song you'd like to do, and I'll see to it that you get added promptly.

I would like to 'claim' Too Far Apart, if possible. I've been playing that one for a long time.

Gotcha, danimal. B)

Guest mattwarbuckle

Any dates on this? I've been on the list forever, but I got busy with other band stuff, and I know everyone kind of slowed down on this one for a while. Still, there is a flurry of recent posts! So what's news?

MW

Ok, after conferring with the other admins, we have agreed that a tentative July deadline seems good for this. So keep midsummer in mind, as you all begin to craft your masterpieces.

Guest mattwarbuckle
Ok, after conferring with the other admins, we have agreed that a tentative July deadline seems good for this. So keep midsummer in mind, as you all begin to craft your masterpieces.

Thanks, Kidsmoke! I'm now ready to procratinate, officially!

i'd like to do "This is New" if that's cool. i think it'd be cool to do something off of the wilco book cd.

You're added, Shane. (If in fact that is your name :brow )

:P

i'll try She's A Jar or Summer Teeth, depending on if i get a harmonica set soon...i'll update later down the road.

I've listed you, Eric....choose one or the other ASAP, please, in case someone else wants to do one of those songs. Let me know what you decide on. B)

Max (my stepson) played the first couple bars of Hoodoo Voodoo the other day, and I thought it was great. I can see if he wants to do the whole thing and record it. I didn't see it on any of the lists.....

Candyfloss, please.

(Can this please, please be the start of a 12-page thread about what the food and atmosphere would be like if one of us opened a Wilco-themed restaurant? i.e. there's a young mother and her 7 year-old son sitting in the corner booth he says, "I'll have a scoop of Candyfloss please, waitress." To which she replies, "no, Stephen! It took forever to get Reservations to this restaurant for Monday. Plus, you haven't finished your Pieholden Suite yet! One junkfood at a time!" "Aw, gee-willikers, Ma!" "You heard me, Stephen! Now drink your Blood of the Lamb so we can go back to the dentist's office and return the Magazine Called Sunset you stole from the waiting room and appologize to Dr. Toothman before he calls the police and they say I Got You!" )

Wow. Sorry 'bout that... I only had like 2 at first, then this whole story popped into my head. That's what I do. I waste people's time.

Candyfloss, please.

(Can this please, please be the start of a 12-page thread about what the food and atmosphere would be like if one of us opened a Wilco-themed restaurant? i.e. there's a young mother and her 7 year-old son sitting in the corner booth he says, "I'll have a scoop of Candyfloss please, waitress." To which she replies, "no, Stephen! It took forever to get Reservations to this restaurant for Monday. Plus, you haven't finished your Pieholden Suite yet! One junkfood at a time!" "Aw, gee-willikers, Ma!" "You heard me, Stephen! Now drink your Blood of the Lamb so we can go back to the dentist's office and return the Magazine Called Sunset you stole from the waiting room and appologize to Dr. Toothman before he calls the police and they say I Got You!" )

Wow. Sorry 'bout that... I only had like 2 at first, then this whole story popped into my head. That's what I do. I waste people's time.

You sound just like a student who has a very important paper to write which is due tomorrow and which only has a badly written introductory paragraph. Those kind of things always brought out the totally-unrelated-creativity in me. :yes

So go write your paper, and I'll log you in for "Candyfloss".

PS - Do you suppose Dr. Toothman lets the kid use candyfloss? And wouldn't that be unethical?