kidsmoke

[Wilco Vol. 3] Outdated Wilco Tribute 3 Claims List

can i change mine to Airline to Heaven, because 1. i never realized it wasn't taken and 2. nothing has happened as of yet?

Done, then. :thumbup

Could I get Dear Employer or What Light? I don't think either of them are taken.

I've put you down for What Light, since Dear Employer is really Scott McCaughey's, not Wilco's.

Could I switch to "Someday some morning sometime?"

I've switched you to this as requested.

geez.......I guess this thang is dead in the water???

If everyone in this sends thier covers in (snail mail) I'll edit it and send it to tris for hosting purposes......

-Robert.

Guest Cousin Tupelo

Is this project completely dead? Too late to submit?

Robert, sorry, I didn't see your posts. Let me give the moderators a shake & see if we're up to revitalizing this project. VC went through a lot of changes in the past couple of years, and a lot of those who were once interested in doing songs for this seem to have dropped out.

I'll get back to you & cousin tupelo. :thumbup

Robert, sorry, I didn't see your posts. Let me give the moderators a shake & see if we're up to revitalizing this project. VC went through a lot of changes in the past couple of years, and a lot of those who were once interested in doing songs for this seem to have dropped out.

I'll get back to you & cousin tupelo. :thumbup

I'd be interested as well. :dancing

my friend and i started recording "i'm always in love" today..i think we're gonna finish tomorrow i'm down to send it in

I, like many others, am very interested in this project. I'm new to VC so obviously a lot of my potential choices were taken but...I'd like to please please do a solo (Sunken Treasure) version of Theologians? I saw Theologians was done in a previous volume but I'm not sure whether or not it was done with a band or solo. Let me know.

Now this has been a while in the making. If everyone is still game, I have a recording setup now and would be pumped to finish by Ashes of American Flags and submit it :dancing