• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She saw him at the baseball game.

I don't know what it is, maybe it's being older, more responsibilities, a three year old daughter, maybe I'm depressed and don't know it....but I don't have theat opening day fever I used to have when I would skip school to watch the home opener. I hope my Whitesox change my current sentiments but right now, I have no umph about my Sox going into 2007.

I am SOOO ready. It was nice to see a game in a stadium last night on the TV - Spring Training is pretty snoozy to watch and doesn't count. Season starts tomorrow people.....TOMORROW!!!

Sox start on Monday - and have an afternoon game. And....since I am no longer employed.....I will get to see it! WAHOO!

--

now, I don't know if it was doubter on TV - but it sure looked like him and he had on a Sox hat that I have seen him wear in pictures. I like to think it was him. How cool that would be! I don't even know his current VC name - so I can't attempt to drop him a line to ask if he was, in fact, there.

yeah i got a pm from graham. too funny! what was i doing? looking like a dumbass, was i with my lady or solo?

thorton did make me a bit nervous too, but mark looked really good so thats promising.

If it was indeed you (gray Sox shirt, hoodie maybe? and an old school Sox hat) you were alone, just sitting there watching. Oh yeah, and they did catch you picking your nose. ;)

DAMN!!! Now I am all sad......well you have a doppelganger then. Of course, I have only seen pictures of you on here. It was the old school Sox hat that made me think it was you because I have seen pictures of you in that.

Bummer.

yeah too bad, but its still funny that you thought you saw me and i just so happened to be there. i wish i was going today, but i got stuff to do. we did buy a few games last night including two cubs games and two giants games. i dont care really about the giants but we bought out in left/center field just in case mr bonds hits one.

LETS GO METS LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!!

We got the teamwork

To make a dream work

LETS GO METS LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!

ahhh cheesey late 80's theme music....

I also like how I started this thread....by proxy....

Also noteworthy....David Wright is on the cover of MLB 2007 The Show for PS3 and XBOX, so we are clearly going to win a world series this year

yeah too bad, but its still funny that you thought you saw me and i just so happened to be there. i wish i was going today, but i got stuff to do. we did buy a few games last night including two cubs games and two giants games. i dont care really about the giants but we bought out in left/center field just in case mr bonds hits one.

yeah it is really funny - because I wasn't even sure where you lived. After I thought I saw you I asked Graham, "where does Doubter live?" And he said Atlanta and I was like....I think I saw him! I knew you lived in the south - but that's all.....too funny!!

Glad you had a good time......and I hope you are rooting against the flubs. :thumbup

....and please......give Bonds hell.

and hey Mets fan - this baseball thread has been started every year on VC for as long as I can remember......don't get too excited ;) haha

yeah it is really funny - because I wasn't even sure where you lived. After I thought I saw you I asked Graham, "where does Doubter live?" And he said Atlanta and I was like....I think I saw him! I knew you lived in the south - but that's all.....too funny!!

Glad you had a good time......and I hope you are rooting against the flubs. :thumbup

....and please......give Bonds hell.

and hey Mets fan - this baseball thread has been started every year on VC for as long as I can remember......don't get too excited ;) haha

yes...but have is ever been started via another thread...by proxy....I think not...I started this thread without even meaning to!!!!

HOLLER!!!!

yes...but have is ever been started via another thread...by proxy....I think not...I started this thread without even meaning to!!!!

HOLLER!!!!

Well if I had known it was a Mets fan I would've done something to stop it. :P

At least I can take solace in knowing you guys aren't in first place right now...

Well if I had known it was a Mets fan I would've done something to stop it. :P

At least I can take solace in knowing you guys aren't in first place right now...

Yet my friend....YET....just wait till tomorrow...

Don't you get too excited - after all, you have Braden Looper in your starting rotation. That's obviously why LaRussa has been drinking so much.