Now Playing April 2007

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B000NJLYSK.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V24894096_AA240_.jpg

So, this must be the hundredth or so time that this album cover has been posted here ... and all along I have found myself wondering: what the hell is it? Anyone care to put an artist and title to the image?

So, this must be the hundredth or so time that this album cover has been posted here ... and all along I have found myself wondering: what the hell is it? Anyone care to put an artist and title to the image?

23 by blonde redhead

Thanks. I just read a couple of reviews, and I'll have to check this out.

i haven't quite gotten into it too much myself, but i like them a lot. their last one bored me, so i can safely say i like it more than that at least.

A Melody of Certain Damaged Lemons is a great place to start out if you're unfamiliar with them. easily my favorite of theirs.

B000MMLODS.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V46494902_AA240_.jpg

This now. Earlier, Iris DeMent...a bit of a change of pace. :)

Guster and Andrew Bird fans...looking for good places to start...recommendations?

^^ what she said, especially with Guster...

start with Lost and Gone, get Goldfly, then after that... Keep It Together, the newest one (Ganging Up On The Sun), and Parachute (their first record, which has some amazing songs, but the album/recording itself leaves a bit to be desired)

NP:

bloodonthestacks.jpg

this is great stuff :D