(apparently) never before seen beatles photos

Thanks for those Mende. :thumbup Them fellers sure do drink alot of tea, yes?

I really dug maybe two of the colorized ones, but the others were kind of pointless.

The original black-and-white shots, though ... cool. If only the negatives hadn't been lost. I'm impressed with the quality that they were able to produce from the contact sheet scans, though.

The mixing desks look like something from the Forbidden Planet... great pictures. As for the tea, well, the British Empire was entirely based on it!

That's all you need.

There are photos similiar to these shots out there - in the Lewisjon book, for example.

I dig this one.Johnatconsole.jpg

I already wear round specs.....this makes me wish I hadn't just shaved my mustache off yesterday.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this picture before. I think it was in Time magazine or something.

yeah, some of these shots look really similar to those in the Recording The Beatles Book, the one of John above is in there in almost the same pose, except George Martin is at the desk. I've been meaning to write about how great the book is, but i'm still not much more than 10% the way through.