PSA: Sopranos on tonight

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do strippers and hookers count against faithfulness?

In Tony's world, I mean. I know what the answer is for the rest of.

we've been watching Sopranos on A&E, at least my husband has been. the two episodes they had on this past Wednesday, either from season 2 or 3, were pre-cursors to what is occurring on the show now. one episode was where Christafuh got made and Tony had a flashback where is father told him never to gamble.

I was sure Tony was gonna pop Hesh.

Tony is in a downward spiral...

no kidding! something is going to go down with Christafuh and Walnuts. my prediction. Christafuh doesn't seem to be 'earning' since he's focusing on the movie.

Great episode, though I was a little disappointed right at the end when Tony paid off Hesh -- I was expecting something else there. But T is clearly still in the hole, big time. Also very disappointed that the ep. ended 10 minutes early.

Did anyone else catch when Tony said to Vito Jr., "You go around in pity for yourself." ? That was his big line last year to Christopher, Carm and everyone else after he read that poem that Janice posted on the wall of his hospital room while he was in the coma.

What about that scene in the 'Sclade where T. tells his crewman "maybe you should suck cock, 'cause Vito was earning twice what you make in construction." Nice. Does Tony have any friends or loyal crew members left at all? Is Meadow his only ally now?

What will Blanca's rejection do to A.J.? The kid looked so crestfallen when she gave him back the ring. Is this what finally pushes him to join this thing of ours?

i love AJ working in a pizza shop

could someone tell me what Silvio does, he craks me up. What was the deal with him fixing the lamp ? :lol

oh, that's what he was doing. I thought he had a little ceramics project going there.

I don't think Chris is really thinking. I think he would rather be making movies, which is not necessarily a good thing.

I think we are supposed to feel the walls closing in - where will the hit come? The Feds, Paulie, Bobby, Christopher, AJ or Carm in rage, Hesch, NY - I think we are building cases for all these possibilities. Also, he is self sabotaging - being messy, so something is coming, which he usually slides out of, but will he now?

could someone tell me what Silvio does, he craks me up. What was the deal with him fixing the lamp ? :lol

Sil is Tony's consigliere (sp?)...his trusted advisor. He also owns/runs the Bing.

Seems like Sil is often doing some little stage business in his scenes. Remember the scene last year when he had the apron on and was tidying up with the dustbuster when Fat Dom came in and started breaking balls about Vito, and made some joke about Sil in the apron? Sil cracked his skull with the dustbuster, and then the other guy (forget which, one of the crew) stabbed Dom.

"...see my son curled up on the couch in the fetus position."

"I've been totally fucking ostrified!"

:lol