PSA: Sopranos on tonight

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course people have expected for years that Chris would go down in the proverbial hail of gunfire. That's what's so great about The Sopranos. It doesn't satisfy your expectations.

"I'm prostate with grief." :lol

I KNOW! every week there is a new one. just before Chrissy died, he said 'that's the flying ointment.' I would love to be on the set watching some of these guys try to say these crazy, befuddled lines.

That last scene was beautiful.

it looks like it was the area just outside of red rocks near las vegas... one quick weekend trip (vacation, of course, not peyote) and you could see it in real life!

its gorgeous out there.

Did anyone else notice the irony in Tony's murderous rage at Christopher for driving stoned, yet later Tony and Sonya take a car out for a spin on the mindfuck hallucinogen peyote? There's definitely a double standard there.

I think Tony killed Christopher because the opportunity presented itself, not because he'd been driving while chemically altered. That said, I think your point is still valid.

Well, he couldn't shut up about the child seat with the branches on it or the fact that the coroner was doing drug / alcohol tests on Chris to determine if he was on something. But yeah, the real reason ran a little deeper than that.

Instead of losing all of his money as you'd expect, Tony goes on a huge winning streak, then falls down on the floor, suddenly struck that Christopher is dead and gone and he can't even feel happy over his good fortune. Will Tony ever feel happy again?

I thought when Tony fell to the floor in this scene he WAS happy--giddy actually. Am I misremembering?

I thought when Tony fell to the floor in this scene he WAS happy--giddy actually. Am I misremembering?

That's how I remember it. I think she's off on a lot of things.

[quote name='Đ

Tony has always been quick to cut himself breaks on standards that he busts others for. He's the boss, after all.

True. He was pretty fair / evenhanded for most of the series though, and tolerated a lot when Chris fucked up in a lot worse ways, too. This is the only time he's gotten murderous urges for either Chris or Paulie... (Tony looking around at knives on the boat and plotting his murder last episode...) but I guess we can expect nothing less with 3 episodes left...

This time carmine jr got to use the wrong word, and now I can't remember what it was. Started with an "a."

Definitely some good ole uncomfortable moments in this one.

This time carmine jr got to use the wrong word, and now I can't remember what it was. Started with an "a."

"alteration" instead of "altercation"

also, Tony said, "Ying Yang" instead of "Yin Yang"

As monstrous as Tony appeared in last weeks ep., Phil Leotardo now is cementing his standing as a world-class cocksucker. How many more rebuffs and rebukes will Tony take from him?

Good to see Meadow stepping up a bit. Her character had been mostly neglected this season. And Jamie Lynn was looking very fine, I might add. She's already declared that she's dropping her med school plans. If she and Patrick Parisi become a permanent item, does that set the two of them up to become King & Queen of New Jersey?

Has AJ ever had contact with the two Muslim characters? Just curious what that "Al Jazeera" reference was all about. Is AJ some kind of terrorist in the making? That would surely be a bizarre twist.

I just ask the questions, I don't have any of the answers.

As monstrous as Tony appeared in last weeks ep., Phil Leotardo now is cementing his standing as a world-class cocksucker. How many more rebuffs and rebukes will Tony take from him?

No more than two episodes' worth, I'd say.

Guest Rufer
it looked like she spread butter on hotdgos. :yucky

It was Philadelphia Cream Cheese on franks. Tony was definitely interested.

with only 2 shows left, not sure we have the time to invest in making AJ a terrorist.

A.J.? Al Jazeera? Think about it.

It was Philadelphia Cream Cheese on franks. Tony was definitely interested.

If my mom made me hotdogs with cream cheese on them I would probably tie a mini-cinder block to my foot and jump in a pool too.

I kid of course.

If my mom made me hotdogs with cream cheese on them I would probably tie a mini-cinder block to my foot and jump in a pool too.

:lol I definitely thought that was it for A.J.

The tension is building like crazy! :omg