shutout? (put all the ticket/pre-sale madness stuff in here)

and my good luck continues with Wico & JT presale.

ATL - Section PIT, Row 4, Seats (7, 8)

I haven't been further back than row 8 or so for my past 3 JT shows and 3-4 Wilco shows

in the past year...Good Times indeed

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't worry about Pines, it's General Admission. No need for presale...

Not worried just have that bad vibe that I may get shut out on the public sale. After seeing them there last summer and the strong word of mouth of the venue, this should be a hot ticket in town.

Kristofor

never had luck like this in a presale so small.. 3rd row, center on the floor for toronto. also got 2 on the right side (right behind dazzler) for some friends.

but 15 bucks to ship to canada? meh.. whatever. wilco in massey hall..i can handle that.

never had luck like this in a presale so small.. 3rd row, center on the floor for toronto. also got 2 on the right side (right behind dazzler) for some friends.

but 15 bucks to ship to canada? meh.. whatever. wilco in massey hall..i can handle that.

Ryan? See you there buddy!

Me too! :lol

cool! :dancing

and my good luck continues with Wico & JT presale.

ATL - Section PIT, Row 4, Seats (7, 8)

I haven't been further back than row 8 or so for my past 3 JT shows and 3-4 Wilco shows

in the past year...Good Times indeed

howdy neighbor,

I'm in:

ATL- Section PIT, Row 4, Seats (9,10)

another person who post here leatherman ( i think that is the screen name all apologies if i'm wrong) is in seats 4,5,6 on that row or something like that :dancing

howdy neighbor,

I'm in:

another person who post here leatherman ( i think that is the screen name all apologies if i'm wrong) is in seats 4,5,6 on that row or something like that :dancing

upon closer inspection, I'm in seats 5 &6 in row 3. Still pretty close together, though.

Don't sweat the possible screenname confusion, i have a different sn on every board I frequent, so I sometimes forget who I am, myself.

howdy neighbor,

I'm in:

Well Good Times indeed Brothers...here's to hoping we have sunny skies and cool breeze.