shutout? (put all the ticket/pre-sale madness stuff in here)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, sweet, sweet. 4 seats 2nd row in pit in Atlanta, and one ticket for Charlotte in Orchestra row P.

I'm so excited. I just can't hide it. :dancing

what seats? i got one 1st roll seat 9... after dinner monday i'll know at least 2 VC'ers :cheers

the charlotte show is row D...

got two in row N Orch L for Charlotte. Not great, but not so bad. I'll probably go for DC as well.

For the life of me, I cannot find the Murat's old website with all the pictures of the venue. It has been taken over by Live Nation.

The Fillmore is the same. Sucky. They don't even have a decent calendar anymore. :angry

Was anyone able to order more than one ticket for the Charlotte show? I've been trying since 10AM with no luck. It seems you can only order one ticket.

yep, managed to get two for charlotte -- row O, center, i think! a little farther back than i've gotten for other shows, but yay anyway! :)

Toronto - front row centre here too. What seats did you score? We got 28 & 29.

I managed to pull of 36 to 39, and managed to get the exact number for my friends who were trying at the same time. Come June, I'll be the awkwardly tall guy with a (likely) bad haircut, probably crying.

FWIW, Count Basie sale has moved to Noon EDT (when scrolling over the Wilco link, it shows this info in the lower left hand corner).

Slow site...glad I got my tix pre-sale (just trying to help some friends out today).

I know, buying these NJ tickets is a headache (especially since wilcoworld is listing them as going on sale at 10am). It also says on the Count Basie site that there is a 2 ticket limit per person. Is this really true?

FWIW, Count Basie sale has moved to Noon EDT (when scrolling over the Wilco link, it shows this info in the lower left hand corner).

Slow site...glad I got my tix pre-sale (just trying to help some friends out today).

That would explain why I can't get in!

It is a great venue, though

I know, buying these NJ tickets is a headache (especially since wilcoworld is listing them as going on sale at 10am). It also says on the Count Basie site that there is a 2 ticket limit per person. Is this really true?

2 ticket limit is a major pain!

• 3 weeks later...
Just wondering if anyone has received their tickets yet.

i talked to a guy at musictoday to see if i could change my shipping address and he said i still had plenty of time to get it changed before they send tickets out. [i hope he meant plenty of days and not plenty of hours.]

i talked to a guy at musictoday to see if i could change my shipping address and he said i still had plenty of time to get it changed before they send tickets out. [i hope he meant plenty of days and not plenty of hours.]

Thanks isadorah. I haven't received mine and even though they say you'll get em 2 weeks before the show I always get anxious.