Wilco webcast from Sydney!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, that's a nice way to wake up...thank you Wilco! :)

damn, i'm going to have to wake up at like 5 to hear this...blah! still awesome though!

OR...stay gonzoed through the night & listen that way!

I'm gonna try to record this too. I missed the last Tweedy webcast, and since it looks like that one wont be archived on Wilcoworld, i'm pretty upset about missing it. :(

I missed that one too :(

I'll try to record this one, we'll see how that goes. Mumble mumble 6am

We will be webcasting WILCO 's show from The Enmore Theatre in Sydney, Australia on Saturday, April 21. Showtime is 9 PM in Syndey/7 AM in Chicago.

Sounds like a grand ol' time!

So will that actually be Sunday morning at 7 am, or Saturday at 7 am? Time zones drive me crazy :punch

it's already saturday in sydney.

an expression I'm going to use a lot today, on the first really glorious day of Spring here in NYC, to start my weekend about, well, about two hours ago, actually.

excited about getting up early tomorrow with a pot of coffee and some headphones up really loud.

it's already saturday in sydney.

an expression I'm going to use a lot today, on the first really glorious day of Spring here in NYC, to start my weekend about, well, about two hours ago, actually.

excited about getting up early tomorrow with a pot of coffee and some headphones up really loud.

The website says 6am chicago. And I'm pretty sure that because of the way the zones work, it will indeed be 6 am Saturday the 21st....