Wilco webcast from Sydney!

Was expecting more SBS by now....

It's Australia ... things happen backwards there. They closed the show with "You Are My Face." They'll be opening with a bunch of SBS stuff a little later.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One By One?

OK kids, enjoy ... I gotta get through the shower and go to class. Colonel, I hope your recording comes out well -- I'd love to hear the rest of this at some point.

:wave

Wow, who would have expected "One by One" ? Gorgeous. :thumbup

This sort of undercuts Jeff's claim that he doesn't like to play certain songs live with the full band (e.g., Pot Kettle Black) because they're low in his vocal range. C'mon Jeff! POT. KETTLE. BLACK.

I'm really pissed that it was the only one of these Webcast i've ever missed. Now i wont get to hear it unless someone else recorded it.

that's right, i've been up exactly thirty minutes and had to bitch.

thanks wilco for being so amazingly generous with your fans.

one by one! :wub

This sort of undercuts Jeff's claim that he doesn't like to play certain songs live with the full band (e.g., Pot Kettle Black) because they're low in his vocal range. C'mon Jeff! POT. KETTLE. BLACK.

Good point. Sorry you've gotta go, Tom...see you later.

And yes, Jeff, we'll be listening....!

that's right, i've been up exactly thirty minutes and had to bitch.

thanks wilco for being so amazingly generous with your fans.

one by one! :wub

You are absolutely right. No other band does these things for their fans. We are all spoiled. I told a music loving friend of mine who isn't yet into Wilco about my experience at the last Tweedy show at the Vic. We cant believe that almost every song he played was a fan request, including mine. He thought that was so awesome that he promised that he would check Wilco out.

It was my fault for missing that webcast in the first place. That's really why i'm pissed... at myself.

One By One?

OK kids, enjoy ... I gotta get through the shower and go to class. Colonel, I hope your recording comes out well -- I'd love to hear the rest of this at some point.

:wave

Well as of right now, the signal is coming in as clear and clean as SBS itself, so barring any unforeseen internet crashes, we shall have a good one here.

Jesus Etc.