New Buffalo Tom Song

A-Man and Owl, hello jiggas

I believe Gravity was placed on there a few moments ago blue, it wasnt there this morning

as for tour, no lolla for them -- they were at ACL

Tour dates most certainly -- not sure how extensive tho, they all have kiddies now -- north east will certainly get some dates and probably Cali too -- i can post when released if interested

Upcoming Shows ( view all )

Jun 7 2007 11:00P

Horseshoe Tavern Toronto, Ontario

Jul 13 2007 8:00P

Bowery Ballroom Manhattan, New York

Jul 14 2007 8:00P

The Paradise Rock Club Boston, Massachusetts

Jul 25 2007 8:00P

Great American Music Hall San Francisco, California

Jul 26 2007 8:00P

El Rey Theatre Hollywood, California

I'm so excited for this album.

One of my favorite concert experiences of all time came when I saw them at the Vic here in Chicago in 1994 in support of Big Red Letter Day. I'm looking forward to seeing them again.

• 5 weeks later...

So am I the only one who has downloaded this album and been loving it? It is not the same BT that put out Let Me Come Over and Big red Letter Day but is an excellent, mature rock record. I love Bill and Chris trading off vocals in songs (i.e. Three Easy Pieces, Bad Phone Call) and Chris has really improved his songwriting. Damn great album. While it will not top my fav album of year (Boxer) it will be in my top 5 for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

i agree -- the detractors will say that BRLD is too polished compared to Let Me Come Over, but the fact is that EVERY song on BRLD is a great song

As for the new album -- i simply love it. it's beautiful. And CC and Callas is all that is wonderful about Buffalo Tom

Have you listened to their new album yet? It is to what Beyond is for Dinosaur Jr. Nothing ground breaking, but an amazingly consistant and great rock\pop album.

not yet, just one song but i liked that... i really need to soon :cheers