Rhode Island Hospital employs 6,063 people, and Lifespan (RIH's parent company) a further 4,500. Any one of them that works with a networked computer can post here, and depending on which network they are on, would show up as the same IP, because all users on a network would use the same gateway. I'm a little rusty on my IP knowledge, but I think that's how it works. Regardless, one way or another, a different person, unknown to me, is posting under the same IP address as I am.

i am actually not in the hospital either. i am at home in my own bed and i just puked on one of my cats. This is wacky though!

-Robert.

and on that date we were both in North Carolina getting ready for the big wedding thang nowhere near a lifespan facility.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Caliber/neopatriots/~TheShua/Ninjas et al designed this site, the font size is all over the place.

Relevance has nothing to do about the music, yes his music may be interesting, but he has nothing to say of substance. His lyrics are shallow and obtuse and show no relevance to the world we live in.. The comparison to Dylan is a weak one on your part because he was and for the most part remains relevent, which has to do with the lyrics not the music.

You like to throw personel insults around which is ok, because you can hid behind a forum post. You as demonstrated by your comments above have a very limited understanding of the difference between music and lyrics. My suggestion to you is maybe taking a music 101 class at a college near you and maybe after completing that course you could carry on an intelligent conversation regarding this topic. Until then you should refrain from responding about something that is beyond your intellegence.

There are at least 4 grammatical errors in this post; proof positive that nepatriot is not ninjas.

• 2 years later...