• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everybody here probably knows about these but I have been playing these two albums to death in recent days.

The Decemberists - The Crane Wife

Robyn Hitchcock and The Venus 3 - Ole! Tarantula.

God damn, these are some brilliant albums. You cool kids here probably know that but I just had to testify.

Everybody here probably knows about these but I have been playing these two albums to death in recent days.

The Decemberists - The Crane Wife

Robyn Hitchcock and The Venus 3 - Ole! Tarantula.

God damn, these are some brilliant albums. You cool kids here probably know that but I just had to testify.

I am halfway there with you on the Decemberists (Crane Wife is my least fav or theirs) but all the way there and them some on the Hitchcock. :thumbup

I knew bugger all about the Decemberists till some friend gave me this album. Knocked my socks off at first listen, which doesn't happen often.

TheMoonAntarctica.jpg

MMGoodNews5075.jpg

Weweredeadbeforetheshipevensank.jpg

In anticipation of the all out rock fest that will be going down at Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel tonight...

Sadly only listening to these because I know I'll hear about 3-4 songs pre-M&A :( but I guarantee I'll have fun at their show so whatevs :thumbup