Side with the seeds video

agreed this and the hate it here video are awesome, Icant wait to see the rest

the mp3 from the hate it here video skyrocketed to my top 25 played in itunes... its going to compliment the cd beautifully.

Is Pat even there?

I thought the same thing. I didnt' see him in the Hate it Here video either. I do think he is playing though because i thought I heard an organ or some sort of electric piano in the mix.

I wish I had a Nels Cline.The man seems to really get into his job no matter what the task.

I thought the same thing. I didnt' see him in the Hate it Here video either. I do think he is playing though because i thought I heard an organ or some sort of electric piano in the mix.

you can see the tiniest bit of pat at 2:47

Guest tandylacker

First time I have seen the actual CD cover instead of that bird art cover... Eh.

Also, is this a live version or the actual CD version.... ?

Its clearly different than what I have, is it just live... ?

First time I have seen the actual CD cover instead of that bird art cover... Eh.

Also, is this a live version or the actual CD version.... ?

Its clearly different than what I have, is it just live... ?

I would imagine that this is live. I would also imagine that the black dot that says Wilco Sky Blue Sky is a sticker on the shrink wrap and most likely isnt printed on the actual cover.

These two video edits sure have been a hell of a way to tell Pat he's fired...

yeah and john's been awol too.

by the by, when this dvd comes out (with the cd i guess on the 15th) somebody that is capable is going to have to do a high qual-i-t audio rip. that should be a nice little bonus.

i am liking these "video" versions that we have seen thus far.

This is the first thing i've listened to. i've still yet to to listen to the album and thought i'd tide myself over by allowing myself to hear one song. well, i'm more worried now than before. this one does nothing for me at all. it's on par with my dislike of on&on etc. here's hoping there are some songs that are going to bowl me over that i've yet to hear.

Guest Rufer

I'm worried for you now more than ever too. If that didn't do it for you at all, you may indeed be disappointed. That performance and song are incredible--in my opinion of course.

Yeah, if you don't like "Seeds," dude, just listen to the record now and save yourself an additional two weeks of suspense before your eventual letdown. Because, honestly, you're probably going to hate it.

Me? Love it.

Haha! My first reaction of this video was one of shock that it wasn't in that grainy black and white. Can't wait for this DVD in vibrant color!

As for GregRVA: Don't worry my friend. I went a long time without listening to the album and was very worried/disappointed from the few songs that I heard. But now after listening to the streaming album practically nonstop for three straight days--oh man it is good! I envy you for not having yet heard these songs....You Are My Face, Side With The Seeds, Shake It Off, Hate It Here. How lucky we are!

It's kind of obvious that those Burn to Shine guys are better friends with Jeff, Nels, and Glenn then Mike, John, and Pat, eh?