It's a Wilco Party!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you planning to sing?

Oh my god no. While I think I have the moves and the hutzpah to sell a song, my voice is too close to gawdawful to be believed.

Oh my god no. While I think I have the moves and the hutzpah to sell a song, my voice is too close to gawdawful to be believed.

A little hutzpah can go a long way in selling a song. :D

I would require to be plied with beaucoup alcohol -- and I am not going to drink (much) on a weeknight :lol

yeah, i hear ya. i'm going to attempt to sing while sober. dangerous? perhaps. but i have to play piano too and that requires some concentration (at least for me it does). but booze or no booze, this is gonna be a rockin' good time! :dancing

i'm going to be in minnesota this weekend...still have a CTA pass that has to be used by june... :monkey

Have you been the the Hideout? It rocks! Two Cow Garage will play there next Thursday! :rock

The fine folks of Wilco donated some great prizes including signed silkscreened posters from Chicago shows, calendars, pins, stickers, and the tshirt from the preorder! If you want prizes, be prepared to SING!! For those who just want to buy the album we will have the 2 song bonus CD and a promo poster.

Hope to see you there!!

bonus points if you do jeff's dance! :dancing

how things work out: it is cheaper for me to fly from minneapolis to chicago for one day, then home, than it is for me to fly home from minneapolis tomorrow. huh.

(now linking to sea black with ink for lyrics to always in love...)

I am really looking forward to tonight! Perhaps I will meet a few of you. It's going to be a long night for me, so managing my buzz will be key :cheers

Anyhow, we've been working fairly hard getting ready for this, so hopefully we'll sound OK, and y'all will have an AWESOME time. :rock

If TWE can play it, I can dance.

LouieB

We have all manner of pedals, effects, and random noise makers.

Be careful what you wish for cause we are prepared to bring the noise. :thumbup

oh, and the two Stephs have already invented an interpretive dance for ELT! :dancing