It's a Wilco Party!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to Sam and the rest of the Laurie's crew for a great time. The Late Greats did a fabulous job with their own set and then playing behind us lousy singers. They continue to get more and more proficient at all the Wilco songs.

What a gas, what a night.

LouieB

I second that....

What a fun night that was! I kept saying that I needed to leave, but then they'd start another song and the next thing I knew it was 12:30 and I was loaded down with swag and the new CD/DVD :lol

And I know Brianne took pics :ninja

Thanks Sam and Laurie's, and also a million thanks to all in the Late Greats -- you played both late and great!

Yes, and the added bonus of me taking pics was that I have them of everyone except Stacy and me!

Heidi - no ass hugging, but we did do the dance. :dancing

nice singing and dancing all.

it was a blast. but I don't feel so hot today. must rest up!

Wow!!! That was really, really fun. Nothing better than hanging out with a hundred of your closest friends, playing and singing some great music.

Louie B, digging Hotel Arizona out of Wilco Mothballs. We practced it saying, "Come on, no ones going to request "Hotel Arizona"." Nice Job Louie! Thanks Rosie for helping video tape this. Great job on "Heavy Metal Drummer" our drummer Rich would have been mad if no one requested it.

Everyone had a great time. Thanks again to Sam for organizing a great party!

We will have to do it again sometime. Anyone willing to invite the Late Greats to a Barbeque? You would need a lot of beer.

We will have to do it again sometime. Anyone willing to invite the Late Greats to a Barbeque? You would need a lot of beer.

Mmmmm, BBQ and rocking out. Sounds awesome. Let's do it. :dancing

Actually, we have two performances scheduled in June.

There's the Artists of the Wall festival in Rogers Park down by the lake. I think that's June 16.

Then there's a show at the Old Town School at 909 W Armitage on June 22. We're gonna rock the material from SBS. Should be a fun time. And it's BYOB. (Sorry, no live band karaoke planned, but you might be able to talk us into some sing-along encores.)

Rockin' good times.

yo, kickin' party, guys!

did anyone take pictures? i've got about half a dozen...i'll see if i can find the link... dad took them, and most of them are of me singing (be glad there isn't audio attached to them, haha!!). but, yeah, good times all around.

yo, kickin' party, guys!

did anyone take pictures? i've got about half a dozen...i'll see if i can find the link... dad took them, and most of them are of me singing (be glad there isn't audio attached to them, haha!!). but, yeah, good times all around.

don't know about photos but it was recorded.

http://web.mac.com/blastingfonda/iWeb/The%...reats/mp3s.html