Jeff Tweedy 3/3/07 Sbd/Aud Matrix Download

let me just add my thanks for this!!! don't have enough space on my hard drive for all of it plus extra space for burning (down to my last 1.5 GB), so i'm downloading each disc, burning it, then deleting. i've burned 2/3 so far. gonna be nice to listen to it all. thank you owl!!

I'm sitting here burning all my photos to disc to free up enough space to download this. Won't be long!

I'm sitting here burning all my photos to disc to free up enough space to download this. Won't be long!

Me too! :omg You know, I'm beginning to think you and I may have PLS*

*parallel life syndrome. :unsure

Me too! :omg You know, I'm beginning to think you and I may have PLS*

*parallel life syndrome. :unsure

My underwear is uncomfortable today, I had Mediterranean for dinner, and I am currently drinking a Lienenhugel's Summer Wheat. Do we have a match? :dancing

Owl-

I'm having problems downloading track 13 and on of disc 2 of the Wilco Covers compilation. I hope nothing is wrong with your site. It's probably my computer. I just wanted to let you know.

Oh and thanks again for the living room show. Really, words can't express how beautiful it is and how thankful I am. I wish I could have been at the actual event. Oh well, maybe next year.....

-fooln

My underwear is uncomfortable today, I had Mediterranean for dinner, and I am currently drinking a Lienenhugel's Summer Wheat. Do we have a match? :dancing

I'm comfy, had tuna salad with fresh fruit combo, and am drinking a Diet Rite 0-calorie white grape soda pop. So, no match. Dang that was close! :blush

Enjoy the recording! :music

My underwear was okay today. I grilled some chicken tonight(marinated in baha chipoltle sauce) and had a schmictar(pilsner).

I call that a match. I raise you a chocolate chip cookie for dessert.

I have had a fine underwear day. I ate a delicious risotto with saffron, asparagus, onion and peas and a nice salad -- accompanied by a lovely syrah.

I don't know if it matches anyone, but here's hoping :)

I have had a fine underwear day. I ate a delicious risotto with saffron, asparagus, onion and peas and a nice salad -- accompanied by a lovely syrah.

I don't know if it matches anyone, but here's hoping :)

Tres elegante! Even with the cookie, I don't think mine comes close to that!

Owl-

I'm having problems downloading track 13 and on of disc 2 of the Wilco Covers compilation. I hope nothing is wrong with your site. It's probably my computer. I just wanted to let you know.

Oh and thanks again for the living room show. Really, words can't express how beautiful it is and how thankful I am. I wish I could have been at the actual event. Oh well, maybe next year.....

-fooln

There was some server slowness earlier, and I also did an upgrade, so that might've affected it. Give it another shot and let me know if it still doesn't work.

:cheers