Shepherds Bush Webcasts

What did he say? My audio cut out again.

some fan was saying something. Jeff goes "you don't get to talk to me", the fan goes yes "i can", Jeff angrily replies "no you cannot" then jumps into a hard Muzzle of Bees and says during the song " see what you do to me!" pretty cool, now he jumps into via chicago. funny,"dreamed about killing you last night"

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some fan was saying something. Jeff goes "you don't get to talk to me", the fan goes yes "i can", Jeff angrily replies "no you cannot" then jumps into a hard Muzzle of Bees and says during the song " see what you do to me!" pretty cool, now he jumps into via chicago. funny,"dreamed about killing you last night"

Damn, this show i hope will be available on the roadcase. My recording is turning into a nightmare due to the audio dropouts. It seems to have stabilized though.

great show so far. Jeff is really moody tonight.NIce Jesus!

I'm not surprised, since it's England. For whatever reason, he seems to continue to have difficulties communicating with British audiences. Have you ever heard the 4-13-97 Shepherd's Bush gig?

great show so far. Jeff is really moody tonight.NIce Jesus!

i noticed from i second i heard IATTBYH.

funny how someone's mood can be so transparent in their singing.

I'm not surprised, since it's England. For whatever reason, he seems to continue to have difficulties communicating with British audiences. Have you ever heard the 4-13-97 Shepherd's Bush gig?

no, i'd love to get a copy though. some brits come across harsh and rude, but is the norm there

sometimes i don't get Jeff. He loves to have people sing his lyrics and stand and dance. he's yelled at fans for sitting. then he demands silence at times. some fans will have a hard time distinguing between the 2 moments. sorry Jeff I love ya

no, i'd love to get a copy though. some brits come across harsh and rude, but is the norm there

Compared with that one, the altercation today was a pillow fight. I can send you a copy of it if you want. I have the FLAC. files.

yeah, i hear it differently though. there's something kind of off about this show.

compared to, say, the Sydney show, which was so vibrant and alive.

maybe the fellas, especially Jeff, are just not in the right frame of mind i guess.

hope it improves tomorrow.

that was a short set,no? hopefully we'll get 3 encores

Great version of "I am the man...". Nice rocking end to the song. "The Late Greats". The one song I wish they would drop from their live sets. Boring when you hear it for the thousandth time.

yeah, i hear it differently though. there's something kind of off about this show.

compared to, say, the Sydney show, which was so vibrant and alive.

maybe the fellas, especially Jeff, are just not in the right frame of mind i guess.

hope it improves tomorrow.

I agree with you, something odd going on. too many pints i believe. They should've open in Dublin, much more hostile people. Nice, War on War!

I don't know if it's partially the mix coming through via the wcast, but I'm hearing a lot of effects tonight. some gorgeous sounds. they just seem to continue to grow their songs...

I agree with you, something odd going on. too many pints i believe. They should've open in Dublin, much more hostile people. Nice, War on War!

i mean hospitable and friendly, don't know where my mind was