Now playing for the month of June...

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i36688icfkw.jpg

This is a really fine album. For those who love pop music, Belle & Sebastian and all that. I don't like Belle & Sebastian myself, but I like Papercuts and Camera Obscura, so go figure. The guy under Papercuts is called Jason Quever, and he's obviously talented.

i love that album... nice to know we can agree on something! :cheers

np - a best of '07 (so far) compilation i've been working on .

and do you agree that Jason Quever put his best songs in the first half of the album? It could have been a sweet pop masterpiece all along, but the second half is forgettable in comparison to the first. His voice is moving on the first two songs especially (almost in a Dylanian way circa 66).

Did you listen to his previous album? If so, how is it?

and do you agree that Jason Quever put his best songs in the first half of the album?

i do agree. while i like the entire album, i think my favorite tracks are 'dear employee', 'summerlong' and 'take the 227th exit'.

Did you listen to his previous album? If so, how is it?

i have not.

Thestagenames.jpg

just... can't... stop.

this record is amazing. i've already got the vinyl and the deluxe cd pre-ordered... :blush

A guy of that band also plays with Shearwater, right? (Shearwater is released through Fargo Records in France)