I like The Orb.

wow it only took 5 minutes for a buddy to reply..

here is the point,

what is the point of making a parody thread, it usually happens when the person is new too, its like the ones with 5000 posts are "in" and are "elite" and can bust anyones balls on a message board..

its like you don't get enough satisfaction out of life so you try to get a laugh at someone elses expense on a message board..

my threads i started were legit i was just asking a question, trying to get to know some of you, but then there are the asses who think they have to bust any newbs balls whenever they get the chance...

and you all take up for each other..

do you not see where i am coming from?

And lets make this a discussion instead of a bashing too..

I honestly don't know what this is all in reference to. I was just talking about the 2 posts back to back thing. That annoys me. Just edit the post and it's all good.

I'm not sticking up for that Ninjas guy. He's a jerk.

I honestly didn't see the edit button til after i made the two posts, i apologize

also on another post i already had a post and i put fast reply and it just added it on to my post.

thats what i thought was going to happen.

again i apologize..

im not here to cause trouble, i just dig music like you

wow it only took 5 minutes for a buddy to reply..

here is the point,

what is the point of making a parody thread, it usually happens when the person is new too, its like the ones with 5000 posts are "in" and are "elite" and can bust anyones balls on a message board..

its like you don't get enough satisfaction out of life so you try to get a laugh at someone elses expense on a message board..

my threads i started were legit i was just asking a question, trying to get to know some of you, but then there are the asses who think they have to bust any newbs balls whenever they get the chance...

and you all take up for each other..

do you not see where i am coming from?

And lets make this a discussion instead of a bashing too..

Where I come from, busting balls isn't necessarily a bad thing. We all can stand to laugh at ourselves sometimes.

edit: plus, that earl guy can go do himself with an angle grinder.

I like your sig

Have you ever met Wayne?

I met him after a lips show in 03 i think?

He was very cool. It was me and about 6 others that waited on him. He took pictures and signed my ticket stub..

He invited all of us out to be in "Christmas on Mars" as extras.:)

I like your sig

Have you ever met Wayne?

I met him after a lips show in 03 i think?

He was very cool. It was me and about 6 others that waited on him. He took pictures and signed my ticket stub..

He invited all of us out to be in "Christmas on Mars" as extras.:)

Are you coming on to me?

Where I come from, busting balls isn't necessarily a bad thing. We all can stand to laugh at ourselves sometimes.

one where do you come from?

and two i can laugh at myself as much as anyone, but what did i exactly say in my original thread that I should stand back and laugh at myself?

I dont swing that way sorry.

I have nothing against gays though so your cool in my book..

i wish i could read between words on a screen like that

i mean there is all kinds of words i used to show i am so upset that i should calm down.

stop showing your ignorance

know one wants to read this shit so you can speak personally to me if you want. just private message me, but there is no need for us to make a thread acting like kids..

nobody gives a shit

I watch the UFC on Spike if I realize it's on and there's nothing else I want to watch. I would never actually engage in mixed martial arts, however, because I'm a pussy and hate being punched.

I also know this is the wrong thread and I really couldn't fucking care less.

i wish i could read between words on a screen like that

i mean there is all kinds of words i used to show i am so upset that i should calm down.

know one wants to read this shit so you can speak personally to me if you want. just private message me, but there is no need for us to make a thread acting like kids..

nobody gives a shit

Seriously, man. It's just a message board. Chill out.

I also know this is the wrong thread and I really couldn't fucking care less.

There is nothing at all wrong about this thread, asshole.

:rotfl

You're seriously out of your league here. If you wanted to start throwing a word like "ignorance" at someone on this board, it would have been very difficult to pick a less appropriate target. Just your dumb luck, I guess.

Also: if you really want to take yourself this seriously, you're going to have a hard time around here.

junkbond,

when ninjas said that ball busting was standard m.o. here, he was speaking truthfully. it's rarely something personal, and most of the time has nothing to do with whether a poster is new to the forum. it always has to do with whether the original thread has "spin-off" potential (warn, gentlemen!).

give us a few more go-s, here and see if things don't fall into a groove.

that said, there are always a few trolls and jerks who pop up from time to time. we try to deal with them in short order. :pirate

ms. yvon

I still like The Orb. And Pink Floyd.