should i be mortified that i don't know what MDMA is? I thought maybe it was a disease.

Ali G can enlighten:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pux4OC03ewA

"is dere a chemical inside it dat ackshully make you dance like a prick?"

White Mitsubishi (pure mdma), Blue Dolphins(mdma/mda blend) and any Omega (mda, way too much) = da bomb. At least that's what I've heard from friends.

What did Thompson call it? "St. Joseph's Baby Acid" or something like that.

What did Thompson call it? "St. Joseph's Baby Acid" or something like that.

P.J. O'Rourke. Though he wrote that a decade before anyone figured out proper conditions for mdma consumption.

Simon Pegg's tv series 'Spaced' (Season 1, Episode 06) got it roight. Brits neck beans like they're Chiclets.

Americans--cultural children of the Puritans who left England and moved to the States--are too uptight to get it right.

P.J. O'Rourke. Though he wrote that a decade before anyone figured out proper conditions for mdma consumption.

Simon Pegg's tv series 'Spaced' (Season 1, Episode 06) got it roight. Brits neck beans like they're Chiclets.

Americans--cultural children of the Puritans who left England and moved to the States--are too uptight to get it right.

Them's fightin' words. We did NOT have a Revolution to kick all of you all out of our country just so you can diss on our drug-taking habits. I propose we get together, skip over 'shrooms, X, synthetic mescaline and all of that horseshit and proceed directly to the blotter acid. Then we'll see who's too uptight to get it right, son.

Them's fightin' words. We did NOT have a Revolution to kick all of you all out of our country just so you can diss on our drug-taking habits. I propose we get together, skip over 'shrooms, X, synthetic mescaline and all of that horseshit and proceed directly to the blotter acid. Then we'll see who's too uptight to get it right, son.

You know, I cannot imagine thinking more highly of you.

In an aside, the MDMA thread comes up on teh Phish board about every other day. Those people are professionals.

Got anything of substance to add?

NEL is strictly business. Don't joke around!...................

(I just HAD to do it.)

Junkbond, I think there is some truth in what you said. Just "Keep Truckin"........ you will find some good people on here.