wilco - greek theatre - Aug 29

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

southwest has a non-stop from midway to lax... :pirate

:cheekkiss I have taken it before.

For some reason though, I have this gut feeling that they'll get around to playing in Chicago again. It just hurts me that the last time they played in LA was like...2004 at the wiltern if i recall.

I think the last time the full band played in LA was June '05 at the Greek...:pirate

The Roots with Vernon Reid opened and Jeff went into the crowd to sing Hummingbird to his family, if I'm not mistaken. What a fun show that was.

The only question this time is whether a certain floppy-haired musical genius will be playing anytime close to Aug. 29...:unsure

The 29th is a Wednesday, which blows. :ohwell Cause I'm up here in the Bay Area and would certainly drive down if it were closer to the weekend; but it ain't. They can make it up to me by playing a couple dates up here instead.

The 29th is a Wednesday, which blows. :ohwell Cause I'm up here in the Bay Area and would certainly drive down if it were closer to the weekend; but it ain't. They can make it up to me by playing a couple dates up here instead.

:dancing for me a Wednesday couldn't be better - this means I can still hit the sierras for Labor day weekend - looks like it's going to be a long holiday weekend for me.

now if i could get a tuesday show at the santa barbara bowl.......

YES cannot wait!!

Although, the Greek is not all that great considering the sound level is turned way down and you can hear conversations from people in the next section. Also, because of the recent fires the curfew there is really early.

Hopefully, Wilco will play the Fonda or El rey on a second night.

Aw crap. That is the week of my bachelor party, so if they do some Bay Area shows before or after, I am

screw-ed. I wonder how much they charge to perform at weddings? :-) That would be awesome. For me.

Walnut Creek, eh? I'm in San Ramon. Maybe we can petition for a Tri-Valley show instead. Although I really don't care for the Concord Pavilion.

Walnut Creek, eh? I'm in San Ramon. Maybe we can petition for a Tri-Valley show instead. Although I really don't care for the Concord Pavilion.

Small world. My fiance works in San Ramon. I've seen Wilco at the Greek in Berkeley and the Paramount in Oakland.

I would probably prefer the latter this time around. Have not been able to score tix to their Fillmore shows.

I've not been to the CP but I would be shocked if Wilco plays there. The Lesher Center maybe? After party at my place. :-)

oooh, i hope there is a san diego show closer to the labor day weekend... i was thinking of visiting the fam!

excellent idea! that they'll be out here close to a three day weekend is terrific news! :dancing

Ugh. Shoreline = barf.

More dates from Wilcoworld

AUG-15 WINNIPEG, MAN BURTON CUMMINGS THEATRE

AUG-21 SEATTLE, WA MARYMOOR PARK

AUG-22 PORTLAND, OR EDGEFIELD

AUG-27 SAN DIEGO, CA CONCERTS IN THE PARK

AUG-29 LOS ANGELES, CA GREEK THEATRE