wilco - greek theatre - Aug 29

Thanks for the info and advice! I guess I'll skip the presale then and just wait until Sat. In you're experience though, Have L.A. Wilco shows sold out immediately in the past, or is there less of a demand out here and tickets tend to be sold gradually?

LA shows are victims to lots of scalpers. But So Cal is also the land-of-many-flakes.

If the desire is there, you can get a ticket, a good ticket with just a little effort.

It is worth trying. If you are on it at 10 you will get a ticket.

If you miss the opportunity, keep an eye out here, craigslist or just go night of. Always tickets to be had for any show

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit.

I registered the other day so I'd be all set, got into the site right away, and when it asked for my password it came up as incorrect.

:dontgetit

After taking 2 minutes to sign up...

[whimpering in corner]

I was prepared with my password and all but still wasn't able to get any tickets. No need to whimper. There's always Ticketbastard

I was prepared with my password and all but still wasn't able to get any tickets. No need to whimper. There's always Ticketbastard

don't fret... there is a KCRW presale via ticketbastard tomorrow... :pirate

I am bummed that you have to wait 10 minutes to buy a second show.

got SB - 6th row....

now need LA

Tried to go for Pit tickets, but it said there were none left.

Then tried for Reserved tickets, and great luck!

date time event quantity ticket type delivery type subtotal

Aug 29, 2007 7:30 PM Wilco 2 RSVD US Priority Mail (USA) $80.00 USD

ticket total shipping fees service fees ORDER TOTAL

$80.00 USD

$6.50 USD

$9.20 USD

$95.70 USD

SEAT ASSIGNMENTS

date event section row seat

8/29/2007 7:30:00 PM Wilco SEC A ROW B 38, 40

i bought the santa barbara tickets and had my friend get the la tickets and he got section b row b, absolutely nothing special and pretty mediocre/bad seats for a presale. but at least i got good santa barbara seats and saved a bunch of money over ticketmaster tickets.

had those same seats last time around.... you may get very lucky and actully have no one in front of you.

Cool. How was the view to the stage from there? According to the seating chart it looks like they're the very last seats on the outer edge of the row.

How'd it work out that nobody sat in front of you?

Cool. How was the view to the stage from there? According to the seating chart it looks like they're the very last seats on the outer edge of the row.

How'd it work out that nobody sat in front of you?

look at the seating chart here http://www.2-tickets.com/venues/GreekTheatre_LA.gif

Row A only goes to seat 20... therefore seats 22 up in Row B actually become Row A -

i was a few seats towards the center - view was great with room to boogie. :dancing

I would take them again in a heartbeat.

Where do we find the pass word for the KCRW presale?

not sure... but it looks like you already typed thier password in all caps...

they usually use thier call letters for the presale password

look at the seating chart here http://www.2-tickets.com/venues/GreekTheatre_LA.gif

Row A only goes to seat 20... therefore seats 22 up in Row B actually become Row A -

i was a few seats towards the center - view was great with room to boogie. :dancing

I would take them again in a heartbeat.

Wow...thanks for the seating chart. My seats look great! It's been a while since I've gotten big-time luck with seats for a show...the last two shows I saw at the Greek (Arcade Fire and Fiona Apple / Damien Rice) I was in section B, which is fine and still beautiful, but there's nothing like being right up front.

I'll be singing and boogie-ing away, and it will be nice to know that there will be nobody in front of me.

Thanks for your help. :)

yikes presale is tough . . . will have to wait for sat. 10am T.M. . . . if THAT fails - if theres anybody out there from the "New Music Monday" days, could you take pity on me and sell a spare ticket. I've been waiting years now to see Nels playing a Wilco gig . . . couldn't take off work for coachella . . . must of been oblivious when the Wiltern happened . . .

i know, i know . . . stop whinning

ah yes 1993 a Merman I shall be . . . watching the Nels Cline Trio every Monday night at the Alligator Lounge

dang, we had it good