More on the "controversy"

I could drink Starbucks coffee for free every day,but I haven't got into the whole idea of drinking bean juice,I take mine with bbq sauce.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee, advertising, Nazi's. Is there any 'controversy' that this thread has not covered?! Quick there's only two pages to go!

Coincidentily im off the coffee from this week forth(insomnia) . So if you get a few tetchy posts just ignore.

I regularly make my own coffee.
I don't even drink coffee...not because I don't like is but because it makes me sick sometimes.

(When does the ice cream arrive??)

LouieB

I don't even drink coffee...not because I don't like is but because it makes me sick sometimes.

(When does the ice cream arrive??)

LouieB

Um, I think kidsmoke was checking on that. :unsure

Coffee ends up being relatively cheap if you buy it in bulk and make it at home, too. Even the Starbuck's beans. But as mentioned, you pay for quality. Some of the schwag they sell in gas stations (whether from the pot or the latte/cappuccino machine) is pretty rough, too.

Getting a regular coffee at Starbuck's is comparable to anywhere else. Which is why I always get a frappuccino at Starbuck's. Not only are they insanely tasty, but they're insanely tasty.

I look at it the same way as paying more for a good beer in a nice restaurant/bar than I'd expect to pay for a Schlitz at the local Moe's dive bar.

Coffee, advertising, Nazi's. Is there any 'controversy' that this thread has not covered?!

The fact that I'm getting my balls snipped,and by a Doctor.Most hipsters would just ask their hair dressers to take a little off the bottom.

Not true, Sir. I can get a coffee from Drunken Donuts for about 2 bucks, half the price of Star****s.

In my opinion, Duncan Donuts has the most inconsistent coffee insofar as service and quality is concerned. Sometimes it is quite good, but, on most days, you either receive something other than what you ordered, or what amounts to a cup of hot, murky sugar water

Coffee, advertising, Nazi's. Is there any 'controversy' that this thread has not covered?! Quick there's only two pages to go!

Yes. The scandal of people using an apostrophe to pluralize nouns. :cheekkiss

WHAT A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT. HERE IS A BAND THAT HAS NEVER SOLD OUT ON ANYTHING. DO YOU SEE THEM CHARGING ABSURD AMOUNTS FOR TICKETS? NO! MY GF AND I GOT A KICK OUT OF THE VW COMMERCIAL. HOW MANY POSERS ON HERE ACTUALLY HAVE PAID $ FOR "ALL" OF THEIR WILCO CDS? EXACTLY. BANDS LIKE WILCO THAT ARE SELF PROCLAIMED (ok I will stop using caps but this pisses me off) internet band who made little $ on cd

If you didn't want to buy from the People's Liberation Army, you might try getting a PLA-lease.

The penalty for mile-overage is pretty substantial.

Edit: Do they have the 2007 Jetta in stock? :)

The real question at hand is how many of us posers bought Wilco cd's?

Calling all cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I STOLE MERMAID AVENUE 2!!!!!

Hell,they didn't even write the lyrics...........theives!

The real question at hand is how many of us posers bought Wilco cd's?

Calling all cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think the Wilco police show up in VW's?

for the record

am-purchased used

being there- purchased

summerteeth- purchased

mermaid ave vol1- purchased

mermaid ave vol 2- purchased songs i liked from itunes

yankee hotelfoxtrot- purchased

a ghost is born- purchased

sky blue sky- purchased

there now that i have that off my chest i am happy to say i have purchased all of my wilco albums and i've gone to see them live 4 times and hoping for many more