More on the "controversy"

Ford Explorer 60,500

Chevrolet Tahoe 59,550

Ford Edge 46,313

Jeep Wrangler 54,699

Chevrolet All New TrailBlazer 54,285

I'm seeing alot of these on dusty weed strewn corner lots and grocery stores empty sections with big fat "FOR SALE" signs on them.

-robert.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too - I bought a dvd of Soylent Green at Kroger the other day for 9 bucks. It would be cool to find that one there at some point.

sweet deal. I hope these films are never remade.

God, I wish they had Sonic up here in Canada. Catching the American commercials is enough to make me want to make a run directly for the boarder and set up shop across from one of those bitches.

Do you honestly get to choose from like, five thousand types of soda? Even BLUE?

Yes.

AND

They have tots. TOTS!@$ Freaking awesome tots that you can ask for with cheese and/or chilli.

Well then, I guess you are a troll as well - I mean, you must be, I said so.

Try this Ninja, answer four or five seperate posts from different posters while also trying to get some work done - then, come back to me, and tell me how you had time to answer them all - each and every one.

You and Earl certainly make a nice little, mutual ass-kissing echo chamber of argument.

And Earl, you're an asshole.

If you're using posting from work as an excuse for failing to acknowledge points that directly refute your position, you're probably not going to find much sympathy. I've been posting here from work for quite a while now, and I've found that it works best if you don't post if you don't have time to. ;)

And screw that Earl guy. He's just trying to build a little cred.

Well, The Pogues are now schilling for Cadillac
If you're using posting from work as an excuse for failing to acknowledge points that directly refute your position, you're probably not going to find much sympathy. I've been posting here from work for quite a while now, and I've found that it works best if you don't post if you don't have time to. ;)

And screw that Earl guy. He's just trying to build a little cred.

I do agree with this, but if there's anyone who needs the scratch to buy more whisky, it's Shane MacGowan.

I sympathize with you Ninja, I really do

You should run out and trade in that Echo for a Tesla. They are a little pricey for now, but hey, the principles you want are intact. Maybe you would be OK with Wilco doing an ad for them. No Nazi history there (that we know of)!

That's a pretty sweet little car there.

People like bigger cars, and until recently, gas hadn't been that expensive.