Davenport, IA setlist

Hey, I didn't know you had pregnant lady feet! Congratulations! :monkey :wub

thank you! yeah, i'm not sure what's going on. my feet are ginormous, and i've got what appears to be a basketball in my tummy. hopefully it's nothing serious. :P

that's sad that you weren't able to make the show. i don't personally have any plans to go to anymore on this tour, but hopefully you do??

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also all you people from the big city are sounding like jerks with your generalizations of the quad cities. you were only there for a few hours. all in all great show great crowd great night.

The Quad Cities are boring, though. I don't think there is really any need to deny that. Of course, it probably didn't help that it was a Wednesday night or that the Adler is downtown when everything happens (sadly) in other parts of town where there can be big box stores and fast food and stuff like that.

The "there would have been less than 100 people" comment is kind of ridiculous, though. I knew 627 people at the show.

did anyone else tape this show? i taped from the balcony and my show did not turn out the best. during the encore i had problem with my mic signal not working and people needing to get up...it's not good. i'll get it out there if no one else has anything better...

This was my first Wilco show. I must say it was one of the best shows I've ever seen other than my first Widespread Panic show back in 1999 w/ the Dirty Dozen Brass Band in Peoria at the great Madison Theatre. I just moved to Rock Island, IL last summer and had heard of the Adler, but I had never been in it. I was hoping it would be like the Madison and it was. Very small and intimate. Just how you need to see one of your fave bands. I really hope I can check them out in Chicago sometime.

There was a news article from a local QC newspaper, the Argus. I think if you read it, you will see how much the QC loved the band. I think if I was a band and read it, no matter if there was a small scuffle, I would return. Also remember that Jeff did say "Never let the bastards win. Ever." after the fight.

Great show and I can't wait to see them again.

Enjoy

-Josh

This show is up at etree now, I'd assume from the person who said earlier in this thread that they taped it. I haven't DL'd it yet, but I'm about to. Hopefully another source shows up, though thanks for this one.

does anyone know where i could get the poster for this show? it's not available on wilcoworld.

there was no event specific poster for this show, just the tour poster.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If you are still looking for the Adler show in audio, you can email the guy who posted it up in BitTorrent. That's how I got a copy of it smile.gif. Even though the actual bit torrent doesn't work his email is listed on there. Hope that helps!

dude - if I get it I will get it to you.

Edited by Analogman