LATE GREATS!

i'm one of the few people on here that doesn't think this song is mediocre.

what an ending.

No, no, I love this one too, and think it's a perfect closer.

What Light

Ooops, I'm something like 0 for 100000

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it said that friday night, during Lily Allen and the Roots. neither of them were.

okay, well that doesn't make any sense at all. Maybe they delay them to account for the time schedule overlapping then.

Here's the full set for anyone who needs it

1. You Are My Face

2. Side With the Seeds

3. I Am Trying To Break Your Heart

4. Handshake Drugs

5. A Shot in the Arm

6. Via Chicago

7. Impossible Germany

8. Sky Blue Sky

9. Shake it Off

10. War on War

11. Jesus, etc.

12. Walken

13. I'm The Man Who Loves You

14. Hummingbird

15. Spiders (Kidsmoke)

Encore one:

16. The Late Greats

17. Heavy Metal Drummer

--Mike

what an odd statement to make.

if you took offense in any way to that statement, it was not meant to be. at all.

it was made because in almost every mention of the song, the word mediocre and "okay" has come up.

just from experience.

though, of course, i'm aware others like it. :)

I captured this, but I'm not entirely sure how good the capture is. Will strip the DRM and give it a look in the next day or two.

Oh man, that's good news! :thumbup I was at the folks' house for Father's Day & JUST missed Wilco. :ohwell

That was the best live show I've ever seen! All those camera angles and closeups! I've caught some of the streaming shows with just audio, never video too. What a treat.

I want the job of the guy that gets to hand out dry towels (to Glen). Amazing.

Can't wait until August!

So how hot is it there at Bonnarro today? Anyone know? (I'm just curious if anyone knows - please don't ask me to google it, dammit! :P)

it was 94 at the beginning of the show. hot as hell but completely worth it. :dancing

by the end, the weather was perfect or my body was in shock.

what an AWESOME show!! that was the best set at bonnaroo imo, even with some technical mess ups!! Of all the shows I saw, Wilco was able to keep the attention of the crowd the best ~ during every other set, the crowd was constantly moving to other places mid-set.

I didnt even notice that it was 100 degrees and i was covered in sweat and dust.... (just kidding, i totally noticed, but didn't care) I loved Jeffs recognition of our melting out there (maynard had to tell us how lovely his AC was during the tool set), and the whole band looked like they were having as much fun as we were! Pat's craziness was hilarious, Glenn is a fuckin machine, Nels is unbelievable! GAHHH that was awesome, can't wait for the shows tomorrow in ATL!!!!!

what an AWESOME show!! that was the best set at bonnaroo imo, even with some technical mess ups!! Of all the shows I saw, Wilco was able to keep the attention of the crowd the best ~ during every other set, the crowd was constantly moving to other places mid-set.

I didnt even notice that it was 100 degrees and i was covered in sweat and dust.... (just kidding, i totally noticed, but didn't care) I loved Jeffs recognition of our melting out there (maynard had to tell us how lovely his AC was during the tool set), and the whole band looked like they were having as much fun as we were! Pat's craziness was hilarious, Glenn is a fuckin machine, Nels is unbelievable! GAHHH that was awesome, can't wait for the shows tomorrow in ATL!!!!!

DId Tool blow everyone away? Let me know how their show went!

tool was awesome!! they have such a spectacular set up ~ the lights, the screens, the lasers - almost a sensory overload. i've seen them twice in the past 2 weeks and was pretty far back for both shows but it doesn't matter at their show because the sound is always great, the band is SOOO on at all times its amazing, and their crazy artwork/videos are more than entertaining. simply stellar!

i wasn't sure how tool would fit in with the crowd but i was pleasantly surprised to find a large, loving crowd! maynard showed us a bit of personality, and the jam with Tom Morello at the end was rockin'. they definitely rocked bonnaroo, and if i wasn't such a huge wilco fan i would say tool was the best show there ;p

tool was awesome!! they have such a spectacular set up ~ the lights, the screens, the lasers - almost a sensory overload. i've seen them twice in the past 2 weeks and was pretty far back for both shows but it doesn't matter at their show because the sound is always great, the band is SOOO on at all times its amazing, and their crazy artwork/videos are more than entertaining. simply stellar!

i wasn't sure how tool would fit in with the crowd but i was pleasantly surprised to find a large, loving crowd! maynard showed us a bit of personality, and the jam with Tom Morello at the end was rockin'. they definitely rocked bonnaroo, and if i wasn't such a huge wilco fan i would say tool was the best show there ;p

shit, this should've been part of the webcast

wow.. what a pathetic crowd.

they couldn't even yell "Hello"

man.. Nels is crazy on Handshake.

beautiful stuff.

Hey man most of the crowd had been camping in 95 degree heat since Thursday night or earlier. Give us a break! I was exhausted by the time Wilco came on around 5:30pm and the sun was still beating down hard. They put on one of the best shows at Bonnaroo besides Tool I agree. Unfortunately The Police were a major disappointment :(