hey guys,

I run a fairly large motorcycle forum (4200 members) ... adsense + a few sponsor ads pay the bills, also the occasional member donation. I also have a Cafepress.com storefront -- you can check it out here:

www.cafepress.com/Triumph675

Anyway, maybe it's already been considered/rejected here, but just thought it might be worth a mention...? I know I'd be down for buying a few "ViaChicago.Org" bumper stickers. :thumbup

The shop is free if you keep it simple, $7/mnth if you want multiple items per category. (I have the latter) All the orders are fully handled by Cafepress, and they have a decent returns policy...I've never had an issue. So overall there isn't much work involved other than doing up the art/graphics which is more or less a one-time effort. Every time someone orders an item I get $1 or so; you can custom set the 'markup' amount on each item.

Love this forum so far... so LMK if I can be of any assistance! (I'm no artist unfortunately....the logos we came up with were done by an open 'competition') ;)

I can see the selection of VC bumper stickers now...

TEH DO IT!

viachicago.org

I'm not 100% in love with your tone

viachicago.org

OMG JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION

YOU HIGHY MESSED-UP FREAKS! :angry

Good bit.

viachicago.org

etc.

Our love is all of God's money

-> viaChicago.org

('scuze me, I'm still in the "honeymoon" phase here...lol Once I'm a bit more jaded I'll buy:

Voices Whine

ViaChicago.Org

:D

• 2 weeks later...

For the record, there were multiple VC items sold through cafepress in years past....t-shirts, coffee mugs, clocks, Christmas ornaments. I don't think it ever produced much money for the site. But perhaps we'll rethink using them again in the future.

You used to be nicer.

- viachicago.org

For the record, there were multiple VC items sold through cafepress in years past....t-shirts, coffee mugs, clocks, Christmas ornaments. I don't think it ever produced much money for the site. But perhaps we'll rethink using them again in the future.

Just curious, how long ago was that? A forum with 6500 members...I would think it should be worthwhile giving it a try. (?)

i have a ViaChicago coffee mug from years ago that i bought on cafepress

That could be worth big bucks on ebay now. :stunned