download the bonnaroo webcast of Wilco!!

thanks for the link, but mine crapped out for me right before via chicago. it says there was an error and it closed. this happen to anyone else?

Yeah,mine did to,so I'm going to save the file instead of opening it...............I'll see how that works.

Yeah,mine did to,so I'm going to save the file instead of opening it...............I'll see how that works.

i saved it, so i doubt it will make a difference :ohwell

still cool to see everything up to that point :dancing

thanks

Yeah, this is pretty great. The new songs are still kinda iffy for me but I Am Trying To Break Your Heart (playing right now) is so awesome it makes it worth the download no matter what else shows up. I know people love the new one but man...

Also: Mike in a t-shirt and shades, what the hell? haha.

Anyone know what codec this file needs? Winamp can only seem to play the audio.

W(indows) M(edia) P(layer)

VLC media player(best player as of today) here:http://www.download.com/VLC-Media-Player/3000-2194_4-10672218.html?tag=lst-0-1

I downloaded and saved it, then played it, but it quit (twice) just before Jesus, etc. (when Jeff is talking to the guy with crutches)...... got the same message about codec.....

I finally got past that point and watched the rest though, not sure how I did it, I think I just got lucky!

It looked and sounded really great! :P

Thanks for posting the link..

I downloaded and saved it, then played it, but it quit (twice) just before Jesus, etc. (when Jeff is talking to the guy with crutches)...... got the same message about codec.....

I finally got past that point and watched the rest though, not sure how I did it, I think I just got lucky!

same here..........still pretty great!

Yeah, the file is kind of janked up but VLC just kept doing its thing for me so I saw all of it.

It was good to see Mike looking more laid back, the whole band seemed like they had a really good time. Nels seems like he's a lot more comfortable adding to the older songs and some of these versions are the best the band has ever done, due in no small part to Nels being a monster.

Hello Everyone,

Any ideas on how to burn this to dvd. I tried with Nero and no luck. I did it as a Data DVD. It might work but it won't play on my dvd players. I also tried to burn it via Windows Media Player but it was not very clear.

Thanks,

Kristofor

I've only had my External Panasonic DVD-R for a month. I tried a few combinations and the Data DVD seemed like the only sure thing.

Any ideas on how to burn this to dvd. I tried with Nero and no luck. I did it as a Data DVD. It might work but it won't play on my dvd players. I also tried to burn it via Windows Media Player but it was not very clear.

(VSO) "convertXtoDVD"

:worship

Thank you so much!!! This truly made my day off of work better than I expected it would be.

Wow. They sound great, and the new songs sound great.

Thank you again. Cheers.

anybody getting this to play on a mac? i tried a vlc player and windows media and still no luck.