Merriweather 6-21-07

Sorry about the photo mash up everyone, my two posts merged and it ended up like that :hmm . I had it all nice and orderly before the photo collision. I've pm'ed for help.... at least you can see them.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent pics!! I was right behind you.

Hey! You came from Philly? We did too. My sister lives there, I came out from Ohio and we drove down together. Prolly passed you on the highway!

And finally, hi Isadora, I think I've put two and two together, you may have been right next to us on our right--didn't realize I had posted in your graphic design thread here before! :)

i was next to you!! wow. i was thinking about it the other day as i was reading posts and connecting a couple other people around me at the various shows i was at this week. we should have some secret VCer code so we'll know right away who is on the board without having that awkward ice breaker...so are you on ViaChicago (which i tried at the Vic theater fundraising show to a guy who had never been to a show before or really listented to wilco, it was great).

Thanks Donna for fixing the pics! :cheekkiss

i was next to you!! wow. i was thinking about it the other day as i was reading posts and connecting a couple other people around me at the various shows i was at this week. we should have some secret VCer code so we'll know right away who is on the board without having that awkward ice breaker...so are you on ViaChicago (which i tried at the Vic theater fundraising show to a guy who had never been to a show before or really listented to wilco, it was great).

Rats! I wish I would have known! My sister lives in Philly, I'm sure I'll frequent shows you're nearby, perhaps we'll meet yet! Well, it was nice dancing next to you at least! :lol

Thanks Donna for fixing the pics! :cheekkiss

Rats! I wish I would have known! My sister lives in Philly, I'm sure I'll frequent shows you're nearby, perhaps we'll meet yet! Well, it was nice dancing next to you at least! :lol

oh wait, i was right in front of the couple from philly (i was the one with the short pixie hair, black shirt, green skirt), but definitely next to you dancing around (am living in DC these days), the guy with the blonde curly hair was right there with us too. did you hear that it was his first show and he was missing his high school graduation to be there. we'll definitely have to touch base before the next show we go to!

oh wait, i was right in front of the couple from philly (i was the one with the short pixie hair, black shirt, green skirt), but definitely next to you dancing around (am living in DC these days), the guy with the blonde curly hair was right there with us too. did you hear that it was his first show and he was missing his high school graduation to be there. we'll definitely have to touch base before the next show we go to!

Ok, yeah, I thought that was you. I was wearing a white floral shirt my sister was wearing a brown tank top, we were both pretty damp from the rain. We were taking goofy photos of ourselves before the show to amuse ourselves. You were just to my right I think the blonde curly hair guy was sort of between us a bit. I did hear that he missed high school graduation, wasn't sure if I heard right. Good choice on his part! :)

Ok, its a plan. Keep me posted on what shows you go to. I am in the Cleveland area so I'll be at any shows near here and in driving distance as well! :cheers

I'm listening to the show as I type (I'm supposed to be working too!!) :music IG is ending. What a show.

As promised, here are a few photos:

624610821_92a96e7b80.jpg

625375308_80bfacda0e.jpg

625375560_d802dd479e.jpg

625375352_d4a5f10c38.jpg

And one of the owl...624611205_80c5a9a0c1.jpg

The PICS are AWESOME :rock ...you are lucky to have been so close. :worship I have to try to get in that close the next time I go. :pray I took two Wilco first timers who are now hooked for life!!! We all danced till we freakin dropped! :dancing Thanks again. :cheers

Did anyone nab a setlist? I'm curious as to what was originally set for the encores since it was very obvious they changed a great deal of them.

Yes, I did get the actual setlist. Originally they were playing Theologians after Walken.

Sunken Treasure was the first encore song listed, followed by CA Stars, Poor, & Spiders.

Second encore was What Light, HMD, Late, & Outtasite in that order.

No third encore.

You're a great photographer Hummingbird--thanks for sharing! Where were you standing during the show? You must have been close to me too!

ps - yes more, more! :)

Thank you!!

I was standing under John and Pat to the right of the stage...next to some really really tall dude...(6 foot 10!)...a GIANT MAN!

He was cool though...

Nels.jpg

You're a great photographer Hummingbird--thanks for sharing! Where were you standing during the show? You must have been close to me too!

ps - yes more, more! :)

I left my camera on the charger that night....I was so mad, especially when we were fron-row center for the soundcheck....uggh. The person I went with brought her camera, but it didn't have a great zoom (so we quickly gave up on trying to take photots, and instead decided to enjoy the music). I'll post the photo's she took, once she sends them to me.

Thanks. You can actually download several different versions of a Schrute buck if you google and look around. I also managed to find Dwight's wanted poster from when there was a flasher.

dcd

Awesome. I think I know what I'm going to be doing for the next half-hour.

ok, so i finally got around to uploading some of my photos.

but first, the low setlist:

(this is what was on the setlist...i'm not familiar enough with low to guarantee these were played. AND this is the way they were spelled on the setlist).

sandinista

in silence

dragonfly

waltz

drugsss?

murderer

breaker

and now some photos: :dancing

photo065copy.jpg

photo039copy.jpg

photo056copy.jpg

photo040copy.jpg

photo036copy.jpg

more to come...

ok, so i finally got around to uploading some of my photos.

but first, the low setlist:

(this is what was on the setlist...i'm not familiar enough with low to guarantee these were played. AND this is the way they were spelled on the setlist).

sandinista

in silence

dragonfly

waltz

drugsss?

murderer

breaker

and now some photos: :dancing

photo065copy.jpg

photo039copy.jpg

photo056copy.jpg

photo040copy.jpg

photo036copy.jpg

more to come...

KEEP THESE COMIN!!!!!! These are AMAZING!! :blink YOU ROCK[/size]!!!! :rock

Beautiful pics sam! Its neat to see all the different camera angles from people I was near. Not sure if I am right, but you may have been right in front of us, if so I could see your camera view finder and may have seen some of these being taken! :)

Your re-org looks like it was quite a task nice job :cheers I like the triumphant drill on top!!

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody taped the sound check of this show - went up at Dime yesterday and is currently well seeded.

Wilco

June 21, 2007

soundcheck "private show"

Merriweather Post Pavilion

Columbia, Md

*** THIS IS A 16-BIT FILESET INTENDED FOR AUDIO CD ***

SOURCE: dpa 4061 > coresound batt box > edirol r09 (24/44.1)

PROCESSING: soundforge 8.0 (dither, tracking, fades) > flac 1.1.2

01 intro

02 what light

03 either way

04 red eyed and blue>I got you (at the end of the century)

05 hell is chrome

06 muzzle of bees

07 on and on and on