Led Zeppelin reunion??

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't buy any codes off the internet. The promoter says they're going to check the name on the ticket with the ID you give them, and they won't let you in if it doesn't match. Some people are gonna pay a ton of $$ to scalpers, fly to London, and get turned away at the door.

• 3 weeks later...

sneak peak of what to come direct from jason bonham:

While few specifics about the show are known, a few details have emerged. According to Bonham, the two-hour concert will be completely electric; it will most likely kick-off with "Good Times Bad Times" (the first song on Zeppelin's first album); and it will feature such anthems as "Dazed and Confused," "Kashmir" and "Stairway to Heaven."

i couldn't be any less interested in this pending trainwreck if i tried.. well, it couldn't be any worse than the current VH wreckage, no?

Have you actually heard any of the "current VH wreckage"? From what I've read, they've been surprisingly good.

i couldn't be any less interested in this pending trainwreck if i tried.. well, it couldn't be any worse than the current VH wreckage, no?

So you're one of those people who post in threads to tell people they don't like what's being discussed in those threads. Do they make teddy bears of you? Cuz I wanna hug and kiss you all night long.

"worst lineup ever..."

So you're one of those people who post in threads to tell people they don't like what's being discussed in those threads. Do they make teddy bears of you? Cuz I wanna hug and kiss you all night long.

i have zero idea what you're trying to say big papi.

just point to the area on the doll where the man touched you...

so i'm not allowed to weigh in on something unless it's glowing praise? riiight.

sorry if you wasted your hard-earned duckets on this shell of LZ's former self. or VH.

yeah, i can see that... you're really winning me over by telling me to go fuck myself first thing in the a.m.

you are a real swell guy.

your point.... ?

uh, you're a guy with an avatar of a steroid-abusing DH?

surely a portion of your 17K+ posts are more insightful than picking some net feud with me?

i'm curious if you're able to post any thoughts/comments that aren't some reaction to something i said...

When I first came to VC, I thought that your avatar WAS YOU, Sir Stewart. But to this day, I have no idea who it really is.

"Butt-hurt" ... now that phrase puts me in the mindset of a former poster named "givesskatersabadname" :brow

I love LZ and grew up listening the hell out of them. I also enjoyed the Page and Plant thing but it was different and to me LZ is something that was in the 70s with John. I'm sure this concert will be cool, but not really LZ. Should be enjoyed for what it is without expectations of it sounding or feeling like the original LZ.

This is the same way I feel all great rock bands. There is an energy that comes from youth that hard rock feeds off, just not there anymore. Regardless I would love to see this but not for what they are asking.

Please, let's all refrain from tossing obscenities around in this thread or others. If you have a problem with another member, feel free to report them & we'll step in if necessary. Fighting on the boards makes for unpleasant reading for all of our members & doesn't get anyone anywhere.

"A gentleman is someone who can disagree without being disagreeable." I like that. Please, try it. :thumbup

With thanks, your humble kidsmoke B)