Hey, I have an advance of her first solo album, and it's incredibly good! No cover on this one, all original stuff. She's quite a talent. If some of you ever love Sam Phillips (the lady who sings, not the producer), that's right up your alley. :)

Hey, I have an advance of her first solo album, and it's incredibly good! No cover on this one, all original stuff. She's quite a talent. If some of you ever love Sam Phillips (the lady who sings, not the producer), that's right up your alley. :)

Cut in Half and Also Double? or the one released last year, Knives Don't Have Your Back?

not too big on her first solo album, but Knives is really good.

Cut in Half and Also Double? or the one released last year, Knives Don't Have Your Back?

not too big on her first solo album, but Knives is really good.

Knives. It's only released in France this month. So it's not her first solo effort?

Knives. It's only released in France this month. So it's not her first solo effort?

ah, wasnt' aware you were in France :)

nope, the first one is super super rare and was self-relesaed in the mid to late 90's i think. i used to have a digital copy at one time, but lost it in a HD crash. might check oink though.