wondering how young(or?) are we at VC

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> 22 going on something more like 35.

reminds me of a joke i heard on a billy connollly dvd:

"i recently turned 60 which wasnt bad.................. but more recently i turned 62 which was a real bastard"

:lol

really...somehow I doubt that..I am 57...but it is possible i suppose.LouieBShe has me beat...this is true.LouieB

ding, ding, ding! We have a winner.... Sorry to say, but I am 67... :ohwell Most of the time I don't feel it though....although there are some days, but I do love Wilco, among other bands :music :)

> 22 going on something more like 35. "i recently turned 60 which wasnt bad.................. but more recently i turned 62 which was a real bastard"

Wow, that's PRECISELY how I felt about 40 and 42!

ding, ding, ding! We have a winner.... Sorry to say, but I am 67... :ohwell Most of the time I don't feel it though....although there are some days, but I do love Wilco, among other bands :music :)

Okay you got me......at least by that time I will be retired, I hope....which other bands?? Where in IL..I have been all over the state....come on..cut loose with some person info....

LouieB

Okay you got me......at least by that time I will be retired, I hope....which other bands?? Where in IL..I have been all over the state....come on..cut loose with some person info....

LouieB

Hey Louie, We've met (well sorta) at some Wilco shows, also big Jayhawks fan. Saw you at the Golden Smog show last Sept at the Vic. :) Also ran into you at Laurie's last year, and at the Old Town School. We live south of Joliet....and even with the age thing and distance from Chicago, we get around quite a bit. So you see all you youngsters, there's hope for your later years... ;)

It's also very nice to be retired... :thumbup

Hey Louie, We've met (well sorta) at some Wilco shows, also big Jayhawks fan. Saw you at the Golden Smog show last Sept at the Vic. :) Also ran into you at Laurie's last year, and at the Old Town School. We live south of Joliet....and even with the age thing and distance from Chicago, we get around quite a bit. So you see all you youngsters, there's hope for your later years... ;)It's also very nice to be retired... :thumbup
I know exactly who you are We have been at many shows together......I assumed you were from Chicago. Which town south of Joliet? I have traveled the entire state as part of my job. I can't wait to retire. I have 6 more years...yea!!!LouieB
16 gonna be 17 on September 1st, can't wait till I can drive!

You share your birthday with my daughter. She'll be three. She can't wait til she can reach the pedals on a trike!

I know exactly who you are We have been at many shows together......I assumed you were from Chicago. Which town south of Joliet? I have traveled the entire state as part of my job. I can't wait to retire. I have 6 more years...yea!!!LouieB

Well, pretty far south of Joliet I guess.....Dwight, home of the Women's Prison.. :yeaahh

36... I think

(For some reason I always have to think of the year I was born in before answering that one. I really should know this off the top of my head.)