Now playing July 2007

ac027.jpg

You backed out on the cause, backed out on the cause! :music

Each time I listen to that it climbs higher and higher up my list for favourite of the year so far. It's soooooo fucking good.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okkervil River - Stage Names Bonus Disc (Will Sheff acoustic demo version of entire album)

Really good. I'm not super huge on the actual record due to the lull in the middle, but so far it all sounds great this way.

dear liziiiiissshh,

CALM DOWN

:beer :beer

Permie, It has just been a good music day. Hearing the Drew, Basia Bulat and that Complusive Gamblers disc - all for the first time. Uniformly excellent. And the hyperbole is justified.

You like Greg Cartwright right? Well imagine if you'd hadn't heard some of his best stuff - which is the case for me.

Each time I listen to that it climbs higher and higher up my list for favourite of the year so far. It's soooooo fucking good.

other than the first song, which reminds me of that one song off the last BSS record :yucky, it is indeed amazing...

i just wish a good rip would surface, cuz there's way too many skips/pops for me to enjoy it fully and i've stopped listening to it until then.

Permie, It has just been a good music day. Hearing the Drew, Basia Bulat and that Complusive Gamblers disc - all for the first time. Uniformly excellent. And the hyperbole is justified.

You like Greg Cartwright right? Well imagine if you'd hadn't heard some of his best stuff - which is the case for me.

Music has been right lately, the transition from Austin to L.A. has been tough and interesting, but over the past twoo weeks, really found my way with some new & old albums, nothing beats a good music day.

NP: The Kinks shuffle