Wow. Really good movie. I find it much easier to believe that 9/11 was an inside job than I do that God is going to send Jesus back to earth for a final judgment day. Is there a way to get this onto DVD. I just want to start giving it to my friends. Especially the ones who have no idea what is going on in the world besides how many days Paris Hilton spend in jail.

• 8 months later...
Wow. Really good movie. I find it much easier to believe that 9/11 was an inside job than I do that God is going to send Jesus back to earth for a final judgment day. Is there a way to get this onto DVD. I just want to start giving it to my friends. Especially the ones who have no idea what is going on in the world besides how many days Paris Hilton spend in jail.

Yeah, I know old subject...but I found a torrent for this film here

The only part I really had to question was the segment about the future world bank being backed by World of Warcraft gold.

I haven't seen the whole film yet yet but supposldy the guy who is talking about the conversation with the rockefeller made his own film. I also herd he died a year or two ago.

I

well everything I said I believe is 100% accurate , western governments do worse things in the open than killing 3000 people.

Your making it sound as if I said it was an inside job which I did not, so please don

Yeah, not gonna listen to anyone who says 9/11 was an inside job.

You can be the most interesting, insightful person in the world, but the minute you say that I can't listen to you anymore.

i couldnt agree more, there is a certain point when you just loose every ounce of cred, there was a terrific site out there that has pieces from a popular mechs issue which proves with every ounce of science that 911 was exactly what it was, and just to make you think bout conspiracy, if the us govt was going to attack itself to start a war, they would do it with some empty "govt" building or embassy or whatever located in in chile or something crazy and set that up to be a terrorist attack, im 100% postitive the govt wouldnt kill its people like that

what don't you trust about ron paul, and Im asking sincerly because Ive been trying to figure him out for a while.

It's not that I don't trust him, but when I watched the movie and investigated the site, I thought to my self there has to be a political involvement or endorsement here. The movies seems untrusting of the gov't and Paul seems to also distrust/dislike the current gov't. That's all.

I agree with you that if the goverment was going to attack itself to go into war they would do what they did in the gulf of tonkin for example

and not attack NYC, but that dosent explain who did it or who paid for it.Its sad that there still hasnt been an offical charge on anyone yet.

yea Ron Paul definetly dislikes the govermant but that guy lives by the constatution, well suposedly anyway, so you cant blame him for that.

But yea Ive read that he has some sketchy ties, you know nothing compared to Clinton, but what politican is clean.

I agree with you that if the goverment was going to attack itself to go into war they would do what they did in the gulf of tonkin for example

and not attack NYC, but that dosent explain who did it or who paid for it.Its sad that there still hasnt been an offical charge on anyone yet.

yeah haha gulf of tonkin is a fine example, i can see america as a great country, but there are some serious blemishes but america isnt so evil as to attack its citizens

Osama bin Laden did it.